Chapter Six

The first thing they had us do was stand and watch as the adult division tested their strength.

"This is pathetic," Trunks muttered to me. Most of the men weren't even going over one hundred. Heck, the 'World Champ' Mr. Satan only had one thirty-seven.

"Agreed," Goten and I answered in unison. Finally, a man in zebra stripes called 18.

"Now remember to take it easy," Krillin reminded his wife.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied. Walking up to the machine, she gave it a light punch. The number at the top rested on seven hundred seventy-four.

"What?!" Half the crowd cried. Zebra Man stepped forward.

"Well, that can't be right..." he stated. After jiggling a few parts, he stepped back. "There ya go, ma'am. How about you try again?"

Sighing, 18 punched it again, but this time lighter. Two-oh-three was her result. Once again, everyone started at her. Before they could recover, Krillin came up to take his turn.

"Come on, Krillin," I said excitedly.

"One hundred and ninety two points," Zebra Man said, astonished. It grew when Daddy stepped forward and got one eighty six. Trunks, Goten and I laughed at the Human's faces.

"This is awesome," I managed to get out. "I can't wait till they see them fight!" The boys nodded in agreement.

Piccolo walked up and got two ten. At this point, Zebra Man was positive the machine was broken. As he called for a new one, Vegeta walked up.

"Stand aside," he ordered. Everyone just looked at him. Drawing back his arm, Vegeta punched the machine, breaking it and sending the main part flying backwards, hitting a tree. Zebra Man and his friend's eyes were popping out of their sockets. Daddy face-palmed. Vegeta actually got him to face-palm!

Trunks, Goten and I doubled over laughing. This was priceless! Suddenly, one of the other officials shooed us over to the arena.

"That guy must think he's all that. Well I'll tell you what. He's not. He's got nothing compared to me! I could take him. Damn rules," we heard some kid tell his friend behind us.

"Shh! Quiet! That guy could probably kill you just by looking at you man!" his friend insisted. I turned my head slightly and looked at both of them.

"Psh! Fat chance! Let him try!" the first kid said. I smirked. He didn't know what he had coming for him.

"You know, you should listen to your friend," Trunks informed the kid. "He would love to kill you if you he caught you saying that."

"Who the hell do you think  you are, punk?" the kid demeaned. Trunks, Goten and I stopped, turning around. 

Whoever the kid was, he was clearly bigger than the three of us combined. His arms were crossed and he glared down at Trunks.

"Well, I'm a lot of things," Trunks started. "But let's start at the top. My name is Trunks. What's yours?"

"What's its to you, kid?"

Trunks shrugged. "Anyway, I'm also the heir to the Capsule Corporation empire, as well as the throne to my race. But what I think you're looking for is the connection I have to the man who just destroyed the punching machine. Don't you think, Moon?" I nodded.

"I think that's exactly what they want. But the question is, can they handle the truth?"

Kid Number One growled. "What the hell are you rambling on about? I asked you a simple question!"

"And he's getting ready to answer it," I replied.

"Then just freaking answer it!"

"I'm his son," Trunks replied simply, putting his hands in the pockets of his green Gi. I smirked, placing mine on my hips.