Chapter Twenty Five

"The future?" the six of us asked incredulously. Soul and Vegeta nodded.

"Like the future where the androids had taken over?" Goten questioned skeptically. I understood why he was having doubts - we all were. But at the same time, two saiyan children that no one has heard of? As impossible as it seemed, it almost made sense.

Vegeta nodded again. "That's the one. Although, 17 and 18 don't bother us anymore. They haven't for a while now."

I couldn't help it; I glanced over at Marron and saw the look of sadness as the meaning of Vegeta's words sunk in. Bulla reached over, taking her hand and squeezing.

"But how are you two here?" Trunks asked, bringing my attention back around to the mysterious siblings in front of me. They shared another look, as if debating whether or not that was information they could share.

I scowled. "So you two can tell us you're from the future, but you can't tell us how you got here?" I crossed my arms. I noticed that Soul and Vegeta shifted uncomfortably under my stare.

"It's not like that," Vegeta says. Soul nods in agreement.

"Then how is it?" Trunks asks, also giving them a hard look. Again, they fidgeted under our gaze.

"We're not supposed to tell you," Soul answers. "We weren't really supposed to see you first, either... Momma and Daddy were gonna tell you."

"So you're not alone," Aki states. "Who are your parents?" Was it just me, or did their eyes flicker towards me when she asked this?

"Well? Are you gonna answer us or not?" Bulla demands. She still stood close to Marron, but had released the other girl's hand.

"Go ahead. You might as well do it now," a voice says behind us. Soul and Vegeta's eyes widened slightly before looking down sheepishly.

My small group turned around to see who had spoken. When our eyes fell upon the person we all gasped at the same time. I suddenly felt slightly light headed.

The woman who stood in the doorway that lead outside had icey blue eyes, but they weren't cold. They held light and love, but I could tell, just by looking at them, that they had seen a great deal of sorrow. Her hair fell down her back, coming to a stop right above her butt, and some of it lay on her shoulders. Most of it was a bright red, except for the bangs. They were black, just like Vegeta's hair. Behind her, a chocolate brown tail swayed freely. I resisted the urge to touch my own hair, my own eyes. They were exactly the same.

"R-Rosey?" Goten asked, looking between me and newcomer. She chuckled.

"You must be Goten. Boy, do you look just like Goku," she says fondly, a smile on her face.

"Sh-she's your m-mom?" Marron asked, looking behind her at Vegeta and Soul. I didn't have to look to know that they were nodding. Probably with smirks on their faces.

"There you two are! We've been looking for you y'know." Another new voice suddenly appeared behind us. My eyes widened. This one I recognized.

Whipping around, I gasped again when I saw him. There was no doubt about it. It was the same Trunks that was here to help the fight the androids and Cell when I was a baby.

He stood behind Soul and Vegeta, his arms crossed across his chest. A small smile rested on his lips, his blue eyes full of amusement. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail, a few strands escaping. Stuble on his chin told me that he hadn't shaved in a few days. The others turned around as well, and, just like me, gasped for the second time. I looked over at Trunks - the one from this timeline - and saw that his face was slightly pale. I wonder if that's what I looked like when I saw Older Me?