Chapter Sixteen

"If you guys wouldn't have gone Super, we coulda won," I complained, my arms crossed, scowling at Trunks and Goten. They rubbed their heads, looking down at the city we were hovering over. 

"C'mon, Rosey. It wasn't like we knew that 18 was gonna know it was us! We had a mask on and everything!"

"Did you forget about how our Ki spikes and the aura that surrounds us?" I asked. 

"Androids can't sense energy, remember?" Trunks countered. 

"18 can. My dad said so. Plus, what about the aura?"

"Lot's of people have a yellow aura when they power up."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Name one!"

Trunks frowned, thinking. "Well, there's... Uh... Let's see..."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed. "Only us when we go super!"

"Yeah, well you went Super too, Rosey!" Goten said, coping me and crossing his arms. 

"After we got caught," I argued. Goten didn't respond; he just glared at me. I glared back. After a few minutes, Trunks interrupted us.

"Hey, isn't that Videl?" I looked away from my brother, glancing over at Trunks. He was pointing to something a few hundred feet away from us. I followed his finger, and reaching out with my Ki, I felt Videl's energy.

"Yeah! That is her!" Goten said happily, taking off to her. Trunks and I shared a glance before following him over.

"There you three are!" Videl exclaimed, relieved. "We've been looking for you!"

"And by 'we' you mean..."

Videl crossed her arms. "Yes, your mothers. They've been worried!"

"They're also about to kill us," I mumbled. 

Videl ignored my comment. "Come on, let's get back to the stadium. We'll wait for the others to get back."

"Where are they anyway?" Trunks asked. "They just disappeared."

Videl bit her lip, looking in the direction Dad, Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan, Kabito and Shin flew. Goten floated a little closer.

"They're gonna be alright, right? Those two guys - Yamu and Spopovitch aren't gonna hurt them, are they?"

Videl looked back at my little brother, then at Trunks and I. She straightened up, giving us a confident look.

"Hell no! They're gonna be fine! Your dads, Gohan and the others are gonna teach them a lesson they'll never forget! They'll never mess with anyone ever again!"

I smiled at her, relaxing my tense muscles. Videl pivoted so she was facing the stadium Goten, Trunks and I had just flown away from.

"Ready to go back? I promise I won't let your mothers chew you out too much." The three of us grinned, flying beside her back to the tournament. When we landed, it was behind a discreet building. We'd already drawn enough attention to ourselves today. No need for anymore.

As we stepped out, an influx of people suddenly exited the building. It didn't take long to figure out that it was a gift shop. The majority of the people had Hercule memorabilia of some sort. Videl, Trunks, Goten and I weaved our way through them.

'Bulla? Marron? Where are you guys?' I sent.

'Food court. Y'know, since we haven't eaten yet,' Bulla replied. I nodded, dropping the connection.

"Marron and Bulla are in the food court," I said to Trunks and Goten. As they nodded, I grabbed their hands and teleported us away from Videl, who was leading us away from our mothers, and to Bulla and Mar, who were sitting at a table. Marron had a smirk on her face.