Chapter Thirty Three

Hey Pigeons ~

I really want to apologize that it's been soooooo long since I've updated. College is hectic at times, with project after project thrown at me, not to mention the fact that finding a job is incredibly hard when you don't have a car to go where people are actually hiring. This semester isn't looking to be any better since I have to take six classes so I can still be qualified for the grant the school offers for credits. With all that being said, updates will still come, though they will be super duper hella slow. Again, I am very sorry, as I'm sure a lot of you have probs stopped readying, but oh well. For those of you that have stuck it out, here's chapter 33 :3

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Goku Hokusai is my father."

I stared at the stranger - Xicor - in shock, unable to comprehend his words. That's not possible! Dad only has three kids, four if you include Aki. Besides, if he was right about Lila being his mother, it's definitely not true! Dad would NEVER cheat on Momma!

"You're lying!" Gohan says, taking a defensive step forward. I slowly turned to look at him. From the looks on Goten's and Aki's faces, it was clear that Gohan was the first one to recover.

Xicor laughed. "Do you think so?" His head tilted to the side, the stands of white hair shifting so they partially covered his grey eyes. "Do you know that for certain?" From behind Xicor, I could suddenly see a streak of white, the same color as his hair. A tail, just like the ones Aki and I had.

My eyes traveled up his body, taking in his muscular form. For a brief moment, our eyes met. A smirk was on his face.

Xicor looked back to Lila. "I assume these are the ones you were speaking of, Mother?"

Lila nodded. "Yes. These are the offspring off Goku. Except for that one." She pointed a slender finger at Aki. We all stiffened.

"How did you...?" Goten trails off, looking between the two. They both smirked.

"Now, I will ask this once more," Xicor starts, looking my family and I over with his grey eyes. "Where is Goku?"

"That's none of your concern," Aki says, eyes hard as she glared at Lila and Xicor. "Now, I suggest you leave before this gets ugly."

Xicor frowns, his tail flicking around behind him. An annoyed expression crosses his face. "I'm going to take that as he's not here. Hmph. He wasn't at Kame House or the Look Out tower either. I suppose that leaves Capsule Corp."

My eyes widened as his words sunk in. "You've been to Kame House and the Look Out?"

"Mmmm. The residents of both were useless, just as you lot are slowly proving to be."

"What did you do to them?" My hands tightened into fists. "I swear, if you harmed them in any way I'll-"

"Relax little sister. Nothing I did to them will be fatal." A smirk again worked its way onto Xicor's face as he watched our reactions.

"Why you-" Goten took a step forward, his ebony eyes dark as night. In my head, I saw the faces of 18, Krillin, Marron and Master Roshi at Kame House, and then everyone on the Look Out. We never once felt their Ki's rise or fall. What happened to them? Was Xicor telling the truth?

Xicor laughed, a wicked gleam in his eyes. "What's that, little brother?" He tilted his head for a second time. "You have something to say?"

"Enough!" Gohan says loudly. "I don't know who you think you are, but you're sure as hell not our brother. Now tell us why you're here and maybe we'll let you off easily."