Chapter Thirty

"Everyone get together and hold hands," Daddy says.

We stand away from the others in a loose circle. There are seven of us saiyans total. Six of us are going to project our power onto the seventh, which we've decided will be Daddy. I can tell that Vegeta isn't completely happy about it, but there's a small part of him that I feel is grateful it's Daddy and not himself going up against Beerus. Doing as Daddy says, we grab hands with the people nearest us. On my left is Trunks. On my right is Vegeta.

"Alright, so now we just give you our energy?" Gohan asks, looking at our father. Daddy shrugs the best he can while holding Goten's and Aki's hands.

"I guess. That's what it seems like to me, anyway."

We all nodded, powering up to Super Saiyan. I focus on transferring my energy form myself to Daddy, something I was familiar with. I did the same thing when I healed someone.

After a few moments of seemingly nothing happening, I feel a change in the energy flow. The golden aura that had been surrounding us all changes to a watery blue. I look around in surprise, and find that the others also have a surprised expression on their faces.

The blue aura slowly left us, converging around Daddy. He absorbed it, the light blocking his figure from us as he rose steadily off the ground. The rest of us kept holding hands, not wanting to mess anything up by disconnecting the link.

Another flash of light that made us cover our eyes. You'd honestly think we'd be used to that by now, but nope. It still hurt each time it happened.

"Hey, I don't feel his energy anymore!" Tien says from the other group. I found that he was right. If it wasn't for the fact his outline was starting to become clearer and clearer, I'd think Daddy completely vanished, swallowed whole by the swirling energy.

When he landed, we got our first look at a Super Saiyan God. He didn't look all that different, though his hair and eyes did change color, just like when we go Super. However, instead of golden hair and teal eyes, Daddy was all red. Bright red hair like mine and eyes to match. His hair was the same style as when he was just normal, though. No new and funky styles. Daddy also looked as though he'd lost a little weight, probably to make him more agile and quick.

"Well, it looks like you've done it, Goku," Whis says appraisingly. "You've become a Super Saiyan God."

"Do you really think so?" Daddy asks, looking at the white haired man.

"Well, there's only one way to tell, isn't there?" Beerus asks. During the whole transformation, he had been lounging on a lawn chair, sipping a smoothie that he had somehow coerced out of the still cowering caterers. He now set down said drink and stood up, smirking slightly at Daddy.

"Okay everyone, now is the time to step back! Things are going to get a little dangerous!" Whis warns. We nodded, running back towards the house as Daddy and Beerus stood across from each other.

Like a bolt of lightning, the two were off, beating the crap out of each other. They flew high above us, and the only indication that they were still fighting were the energy waves they gave off when they connected with each other.

As they started to get farther away, we decided to follow them. Those who couldn't fly got into a ship Bulma had at the ready while those of us that could flew next to it as we followed the two gods.

"Their power is amazing!" Gohan says when we stop, hovering over a cave entrance. We could tell that Daddy and Beerus had halted their fight for the moment for two reasons. One was because there weren't any energy waves, and the second was because Piccolo's advanced Namekian hearing.