Chapter Two

As Momma and Bulma's stomachs grew with each passing month, so did our curiosity. It seemed like everyday we were begging them to tell us what they were having, but they wouldn't go out and have the doctor tell them. It was driving us all insane.

"Bulma, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee," I begged one day. Both her and Momma were huge, which meant the babies were due soon. 

"No, Moona. I'm sorry, but you'll just have to wait. It shouldn't be long now," Bulma laughed, patting her round belly.

I pouted and crossed my arms. Bulma laughed some more and patted the spot next to her on the couch. "I'd pick you up, but that's a little hard right now."

Smiling, I climb up next to her. "Can I feel it kick?" I ask.

She nods. "Of course," she tells me. Gently taking my hand, Bulma places it on her belly. Almost right away I feel the baby kick.

"He or she is ready to come out," I state.

"Yeah, I know. She just needs to decide when she feels like coming," Bulma replies.

My smile grows. "So it's a girl?" I ask, excited.

Bulma's eyes widen when she realizes what she said. Then she sighs.

"Yeah, it's a girl. But don't tell anyone else. Hell, Vegeta doesn't even know."

"Don't worry! I won't tell anyone!" I promise. 

Bulma smiles. "Good, now, lets go find your mother."

Standing up, Bulma walks out of the living room, through the kitchen, and out to the back yard. 

"I was wondering where you two were at," Momma says when she spots us.

"We were just in the living room. Your daughter here ambushed me," Bulma said, sitting down next to Momma.

"Oh, did she now?" Momma asked, looking at me. I smile and run over to Gohan, who was watching Vegeta and Daddy spar.

"Hey, Rosa. What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing," I answer, sitting next to Trunks who was next to Gohan.

"Moon," he said, waving at me.

"Hey, buddy!" I greet.

Gohan smiles and goes back to watching the two men. They were really good and really strong. Suddenly, there were gasps behind us.

"Mom?" Gohan asks, turning around. I turn around as well. Both women had puddles of liquid around their feet. Gohan's eyes widen and he turns to Daddy and Vegeta. Suddenly, he's in the middle of their fight. Grabbing Daddy's arm, he appears beside us again.

"Gohan, what..." Daddy starts, trailing when he notices Momma and Bulma. ''Vegeta, you better get over here!" He calls before running up to his wife and friend. Gohan picks Trunks and I up, taking us straight to the car. I hook the both of us in while Gohan goes back to help the pregnant women. In no time, the seven of us, in two different cars, are speeding towards the hospital. Oh goody.

When we arrive, Daddy and Vegeta head back to the delivery room with Momma and Bulma. I can tell that Daddy doesn't like it here. He's not the only one.

"Just relax, Rosa. Everything is gonna be okay," Gohan tells me as I shift around in my seat. Trunks is on the floor, playing with building blocks. I nod, looking around the room. Two more people are rushing up the to the doors of the Emergency Room. It takes me a second to realize that it's Krillin with 18.

"Gohan, look!" I exclaim, pointing. Looking, Gohan's eyes widen when he see's the two coming up. 18 was clutching her stomach, just like Momma and Bulma were.

"I didn't know she was pregnant..." Gohan says as they come through the doors.

"Hey you guys!" Krillin greets. As Gohan opens his mouth to reply, Krillin cuts him off. "Sorry, can't talk!" And with that, he disappears to the back with 18.

Turing towards me, Gohan gives me a confused look. I shrug before we both start laughing.

About an hour later, Daddy comes out. Every time he passes a doctor or a nurse, he cringes. It's rather funny to watch, and it would probably be funnier if I wasn't just like him.

"So? Are they here yet?" Gohan asks, excitement in his voice.

Daddy nods. "Yep, sure are. Wanna see them?"

We both nod. "Yeah!" 

Smiling, Daddy picks Trunks and I up. Gohan follows us as we weave through the maze of people. One time, a cart full of needles goes past us, and both Daddy and I nearly turn around and leave. But Gohan forces us forward. A breath of relief escapes me as we reach Momma's room. 

"I'm going to give Trunks to Vegeta and Bulma. I'll be right in," Daddy says, putting me down and walking across the hall.

"I wonder if he knows about Krillin and 18?" Gohan asks as we go up to where Momma is laying. 

I shrug. "I don't know."

"Don't know what?" Momma asks when we reach her.

"If Daddy know's that Krillin and 18 are here," Gohan and I answer at the same time.

Momma's eyes widen. "18 is pregnant?"

"Apparently so."

Momma shakes her head. "Well, I wish that Krillin would have said something, but I'm happy for them nevertheless. Now, who wants to meet their younger brother?"

"I do!" We reply.

Laughing, Momma pats a free spot on the bed. I climb - well, more like fly - up and sit down while Gohan walks closer. There, in her arms, is a tiny little boy. His hair is midnight black and looks just like Daddy's. His eyes are the deep ebony color everyone seems to have but me.

"Well, looks like you're the odd ball," Gohan jokes, poking my side.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Turning my attention back to Momma, I ask, "What's his name?"

"Well, we need to figure that out," Daddy said, walking back into the room.

"Do we get to help?" Gohan asks.

"Of course," Momma answers. "So, I was thinking-"

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need to give the little guy a few shots," a nurse said, walking in with the needle cart Daddy, Gohan and I passed earlier.

All the color drained from both mine and Daddy's faces.

"Oh, it's no problem. Goku, would you mind holding him? My arms are getting tired. He's rather heavy," Momma said, starting to hand my brother to Daddy. The nurse started forward with the needles. Daddy's eyes widened.

"Oh, uh, hehe... Well, actually, I, uh, I think I hear King Kai calling me!" Daddy announces, standing up quickly. "He, uh, wants me and Mooney to come now!"

"What? Goku, what are you talking about?!" Momma demanded.

Laughing nervously, Daddy suddenly picks me up. With one last wave at Momma, Gohan and his son, Daddy transports us back to the house.

"Phew, that was close," Daddy states, plopping down in the grass, me in his lap.

"Tell me about it..." I agree. Then I sigh. "Momma's gonna be really mad."

"Yeah... I guess she is..."

I sigh again, this time in chorus with Daddy. A few quiet minutes pass before I say, "I know! We can make the house look all pretty for when she comes home! That'll make her happy!"

"Yeah! Thats a great idea, Mooney!" Daddy tells me, standing up again.

"So, why are we just standing here? Lets get started!" I announce, walking towards the house. Momma was gonna be so happy that the house was cleaned, she wouldn't be mad at us anymore!

At least, that's what we hoped.