Chapter Twenty

Despite the evil that loomed over the world that morning, one could say the day was peaceful. The sky was baby blue with fluffy clouds that were stung out it. A light breeze blew them lazily, breaking some up and bringing others together. The sun shone brightly on the inhabitants, masked only by their impending sense of doom for the end of the week. All in all, the day was peaceful. The same, however, could not be said for the Look Out and the beings that where standing there.

For them, the sun was dull compared to the large explosion of light in front of them. The wind was far from calm, blowing so hard inches were lost from where they had been standing seconds before. They had to shield their eyes to keep dust and other debris from blowing in.

"What's going on?!" Chi-Chi demanded, having to shout over the wind. "Where's all this coming from?!"

"Inside! It's the kids! They must have fused!" 18 replied. They all tried to move towards the door that would lead them to the children, but the wind would not let them. So they stood there, fighting against the breeze that kept them from their fused children.

Meanwhile, inside the spacious room that Goku and Piccolo had deemed worthy to train in, the light and the wind were even stronger. They both had to throw up energy shields in order to stay in the room and not be tossed out into the light of the afternoon.

"That's it! I think they got it!" Piccolo yelled, even though he knew that Goku could not hear him. 

Finally, the light died down and the wind stopped trying to blow them around like rag dolls. Slowly lowering their arms, the two saw before them not six children, but now only three.

Standing in a line, the three kids looked around at each other and their new bodies, moving different parts as if testing them out. Goku and Piccolo looked at them in awe and surpirse.

"Whoa! Check them out!" Krillin said, suddenly standing in the doorway. The rest stood behind and around him, all looking at the children.

 Goku grinned largely. "Good job, you guys! And all on the first try!"

One of the girls - the fusion of Bulla and Marron - smirked, crossing her arms. She had mainly blond hair, from Marron, but with blue streaks, from Bulla, that was pulled into a pony tail. Red ribbons held together two front pigtails. She appeared to be wearing a combination of the two girls' outfits. Bright blue eyes were filled with amusement.

"That was a piece of cake!" she said. Surprised gasps were heard throughout the group. 

"I can hear Bulla and Marron at the same time!" Bulma says. 

"Are they all like that?" wondered Videl, looking between the other two. They shrugged.

"Probably," the fusion of Rosamoona and Aki answered. She, much like the other girl, had an outfit that seemed to be born of both the Saiyans that made her up. Her hair was an equal amount of red and brown and it was pulled into a sloppy bun with strands handing loose. Her facial features also appeared to be divided evenly; she had Rosamoona's freckles and Aki's peculiar eye color. Swaying behind her was a tail, just like both girls had had.

"Who cares?" the combination of Trunks and Goten said, slightly bored. With his arms crossed, he looked like a miniature version of Vegeta. The hair on top of his head stood up in a black flame with lavender highlights favoring Trunks. His eyes were the dark ebony color most of the Saiyans harbored and the held the same light that Goten carried around in his eyes. He was the only fusion to have an entirely new outfit, and not one made from his fuser's.

"Do you have names?" Chi-Chi asked, looking at them all curiously. The boy smirked.

"Gotenks! That's my name, and don't wear it out!"