Chapter Nine

"Are you ready, Trunks? Do you want to warm up first?" the Announcer asked the Saiyan. 

"I'm fine," he replied, stretching slightly. I smiled broadly. Mr. Satan didn't know what he was getting himself into.

"Um... Okay then!" the Announcer said, confused. I chuckled.

"Mooney! That was an awesome fight!" Daddy said from behind me.

"Thanks!" I said, turning around. He pulled me into a hug.

"I didn't know you could transform either!"

"Honestly, neither did I. But Trunks did. He's the one that got me to turn," I explained. Daddy picked me up so I was eye level with him. "That's the first time I've transformed."

"Really?" Daddy asked, tilting his head to the side. "You were in perfect control. That's hard the believe that was your first time." I shrugged. "Can Trunks, Goten and Bulla also transform?"

"Bulla can't," I start. "Trunks first transformed when he was in the gravity room with Vegeta. Goten transformed while sparring with Momma."

"Goten sparred with your mother?" Daddy asked in disbelief. I nodded.

"Yeah. She pretty much taught us after you left. Gohan took over when we wanted to enter the tournament," I explained.

"Wow... That's cool. I wonder if she'll spar a little when we go home?" Daddy asked, smiling. I matched it.

"I don't know, but it doesn't hurt to try."

Daddy's smile grew. "So Vegeta, Piccolo, 18, Krillin and I are going to get food. Do you wanna come?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. Turning in his arms, I watched as Mr. Satan walked out into the arena.

"Thanks, but maybe after Trunks fights. I want to see him cream Videl's dad."

"Wait, so Hercule is Videl's dad? Are we talking about the same Videl Gohan is dating?" Daddy questioned. I nodded without turning around. I can feel his eyes on my head. "You and Trunks have gotten really close, haven't you?" he added. Again, I nod.

"Did you really doubt we would?" I ask. "You remember him, just as much as I do."

Daddy chuckled. "Yes, I do. I never asked you this, but did he ever make a video with you?"

I shook my head. "No, but I understand why. It would be a little weird. I would be basically talking to myself."

Chuckling again, Daddy says, "Well, I just hope everything went well for them. I hope they killed the Androids and Cell."

I nod. "You know, it's strange to think of 18 as evil. I know she was eight years ago, but she's so nice now."

"Yeah, it strange to think. I never fought her, but I think it hurts Vegeta every time he sees her."

Once more, I nod. Mr. Satan was faking a knee injury now. I roll my eyes.

"That man has another thing coming. Someday soon the world will know he's a fake. And I hope to god it's today," I state, watching Trunks. 

"Same here," Daddy agreed. He paused before saying, "The others are wondering where I disappeared to. I'll catch you later, okay?"

"Okay! Trunks, Goten and I will catch up with you after this," I tell my father, turning back around to hug him.

"Sounds good. Love you, Mooney."

"I love you too, Daddy."

Putting me down, Daddy smiles before walking off. I watch him for a second or two before turning my attention back to Trunks. Mr. Satan was telling him something. I moved closer so I could hear.