Chapter Three

"Just do it, Goten," I tell my brother for the millionth time.

"I can't 'just do it'. I have to think of something cool to say," he countered.

Rolling my eyes, I grab the phone from him and quickly dial the Briefs.

"Hello?" A female voice asks.

"Grandma Bunny? Can you give the phone to Trunks?" I ask.

"Well of course, Dear," she says cheerfully. There's some shuffling on the other end and a faint yell. After a few more seconds, there's more shuffling.

"Hello?" Trunks asks.

"Hey, Monkey Boy. You better watch your back."

"Oh yeah Pigeon? Why's that?"

I smile at the nickname. "Cause Goten and I are entering the tournament."

"Is that all? I thought it was gonna be something serious," he complained.

"This is serious. I'm not gonna go easy on you like I do when we spar."

"Sound promising," Trunks says. I can hear the smirk in his voice. "I'll see you this weekend."

"Fine by me," I answer, still smiling.

"Okay. See ya later, Moon."

"Later Monkey Boy," I answer, hanging up.

"Awww... You didn't let me say anything..." Goten pouted.

"Well you could've jumped in anytime," I told him.

Shrugging, he puts his hands behind his head. He looks a lot like Daddy whenever he did that...

That was one of the reasons why I was so excited for this weekend. One was because it was my first tournament. The other, and most important reason, was because Daddy was coming back. Two years ago he left, going to train with King Kai for a tournament in Other World. I couldn't wait for him to get back.

"Earth to Rosey," Goten said, waving a hand in my face. I jumped slightly, focusing on him.

"What?" I asked.

"You were spacing again."

"Yeah, I guess I was... I was thinking about Daddy."

"He's coming back this weekend, right?"

I nod. "Yep. We're meeting him at the tournament." 

Goten smiles. "I'll be able to show him how much stronger I've gotten!"

 "You mean how much stronger I've gotten."

"Hey! I've gotten stronger too Rosey!"

"Yeah, a little bit. But I'm still stronger than you."

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am."

"No!"

"Says who?"

"The fact that you're a girl!"

 "Whoa, enough you two," Gohan says, turning around to face us. "Goten, just because Rosa is a girl, doesn't mean she isn't as strong or stronger than you."

 "Thank you," I say, crossing my arms and smiling.

"I'm still stronger," Goten tells me.

"No, you're not."

Gohan sighs. "You're both strong. Happy now?"

"No. Not till Rosey admits that I'm stronger that her."