Chapter Twenty Two

While flying, I passed over a few towns. The people were still raising their hands to the air, not yet knowing that Buu had been killed. I couldn't help but smile.

When I reached the red pole, I paused only long enough to change my course so I was flying straight up. Passing Korin's tower, I sped up, eager to reach my family. 

Finally, the top came into my line of sight. In seconds, I could see over it, giving me a perfect view of everyone. Landing, I ran barefoot to the large group.

"Momma!" I called, making a bee line for her. She whipped around, locking her green eyes with mine. So many emotions passed over her face, but she settled with relief. 

"Moona!" She broke away and ran for me, opening her arms wide as we got closer to one another. With only a few yards left to go, I jumped. Momma caught me with ease, holding her tightly.

"Oh, Moona! I'm so glad you're okay!" she sobbed, petting my head. "Aki, Gotenks and Marlla came back so beat up, and told us what happened!" She seemed to hold me tighter. "I didn't want to believe it!"

I hugged her back, almost as hard as she was me. That longing I had felt for Momma in Other World was gone. I felt as if I were going to cry as well. "It's okay, Momma. I'm here now." I thought back to when I was with King Yemma. "Is it true that you all died as well?"

Sniffling, Momma nodded, pulling away so I could see her face. "Buu used a really strong energy blast that killed pretty much everyone at once. Only your father, Vegeta, the kids and few others escaped. After that, I don't know what happened."

"Do you know where the others are at?" I asked her, not seeing everyone here. Momma shook her head.

"No, we were wondering the same thing when Vegeta suddenly spoke in our minds and asked us to give energy to kill Buu." By now, the rest of the group had gotten over to us. Seeing Grandpa, I jumped from Momma's arms and ran over to him, hugging his leg since he was so much bigger than me. Chuckling, he scooped me up in one arm and held me tightly to his chest.

"It's good to see you again, Moonpie! I'm glad you're alive again!" I smiled, hugging him the best I could.

"I'm glad you're alive too, Grandpa!" Then looking around at all my friends, I added, "I'm glad you're all alive!"

Krillin grinned. "You too, Rosa!" There was sadness in his words, and I knew it was because Marron was still missing. I glanced over at Bulma and 18. They had nearly the same faces. They were worried about their children.

But it seemed that once again some unknown force had answered my thoughts. For, moments later, seven figures appeared at the edge of the Look Out where I had come from minutes before.

"Look! Over there!" I exclaimed. As everyone turned to look, I jumped out of Grandpa's arms, running to them.

"Pigeon!" Trunks called, being the first one to say something. Happiness grew in my chest. When we reached each other, I hugged him tightly. Even my tail wound around him. 

"I'm so glad you're okay," I told him. "I'm glad Aki got you guys out." At the mention of Aki, I felt another pair of arms wrap around me, followed more and more until we were one big cluster of people. They were all talking at once, so it was difficult to understanding who was saying what.

"HEY!" We all stopped talking and turned towards the owner of the voice. 

Aki stood a little away from us, her arms folded across her chest. Her tail flickered behind her, showing that she was angry. When I looked up, I saw that she still had a halo.

Walking up to us, Aki pulled back her arm, slugging her hard in the shoulder.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, holding the spot she hit. "What was that for?!"