Chapter Eleven

Dedicated to FireMoon

___________________________________________________________

When we got into the ring, everyone else was already there, save the group of seven we left a few minutes ago.

"Look, there are those two weird guys from earlier," Goten said. I looked around and spotted them with ease.

Purple Guy's head was down and his eyes were closed. He looked like he was sleeping. Red Skinned Dude was standing somberly beside him, as if guarding him. A light shiver ran through me.

"Those two give me the creeps," I said.

"Agreed," Trunks replied.

Goten walked us closer to the Announcer while trying to avoid the two strange men. We still wobbled slightly as he walked, but it wasn't as bad as when we first started.

"Hey! You're here!" the Announcer cried out. Looking over, the three of us watched as our group walked into the arena. 

"Moon, remember to talk in a deep voice," Trunks said quietly. 

"I know, I know," I replied. Daddy and the others walked up to the Announcer.

"When I call your name, please come up and take a number," the Announcer said. He started to call out names, but I didn't pay much attention as I started to panic.

"Crap! Trunks, Goten, what's our name?!" I whispered urgently.

"Umm... I don't know..." my brother admitted.

"Trunks?"

He shook his head. "Sorry, I don't either."

"Crap..."

"Next is... Kabito! Kabito?" Red Skinned Dude stepped forward. So that was his name.

Placing a hand in the box, Kabito shuffled the balls around before pulling one out. He handed it to the Announcer, who read it.

"And, you're number seven," he said, looking at it. Kabito nodded and walked back to Purple Guy.

"Now, we have Krillin," the Announcer said. Krillin walked forward, and, just like Kabito, reached into the box. 

"Please, nothing too late in the match," Krillin mumbles before pulling his number out. "What?! One! Oh, what did I do to deserve this?" Handing his ball back over to the Announcer, Krillin walked back over to his wife.

"The Great Saiyaman," the Announcer said. Gohan walked up and picks his number. They wrote it down next to number seven.

"Hey! Gohan's against that Kabito guy!" Goten whispered. I nodded.

"I know... But I'm sure he'll do just fine," I said, trying to sound upbeat.

They called 18 next.

"Is number 18 your real name?" The Announcer asked. 18 looked at him.

"My father was rather dull," she replied, reaching into the box. I smirked. "Now it's number nine," she said, throwing the ball at the Announcer.

"Uhh... Right. Shin's next!"

"Ready," Purple Guy answered.

We all watched as he walked forward, picking his number.

'I hope it's not against Krillin,' I sent Trunks.

'Same here. Poor guy wouldn't stand a chance.'

Slowly, Shin pulled out the green ball. He looked at it for a moment before showing it to the announcer. "I'm number three."