Chapter Ten

Dedicate to JRIDES

____________________________________________________________ 

Finally, thirty minutes and hundreds of dishes later, the ten of us walked out of the building.

"It's almost time for the Adult Division," Krillin noted, looking at the giant clock.

"Come on! I wanna see who fights who!" I exclaimed, turning around and walking backwards.

"Well, whoever I get in the first round, please don't punch me in the gut!" Daddy stated, rubbing his belly.

"How come you didn't eat anything?" Gohan asked Videl. "You must be on a diet!"

"Believe it or not, Gohan, most people don't overeat before they fight," Krillin said. I smiled, still walked backwards.

"Hey, Videl," I started, batting my eye lashes.

"Yes?" she asked.

"When you fight Gohan, are you going to kick his butt?"

"Rosa! Come on!" Gohan complained. Trunks and Goten snickered.

"Well, I don't know. I guess it depends on whether he surrenders or not," Videl replied. "If he does, I'll go easy. If not, then, well, I'll just have to kick his butt."

Vegeta snorted, but didn't say anything. Smiling hugely, I skipped to her and gave her a hug. She chuckled and hugged me back. When I pulled away, I skipped over to Gohan.

"Don't worry. I still want you to win too, big bro!" I informed, hugging him as well. Gohan smiled.

"Thanks, sis," he said. Pulling away, he wrapped an arm around Videl. I continued skipping back to where I was walking with Trunks and Goten.

"Are we going to check the drawing?" 18 asked. 

"Yeah! Can we?" Trunks, Goten and I asked simultaneously.

"Alright, alright," Daddy said, amused.

"If I fight Kakarrot in the first round, the first thing I'm going to do is punch him in the gut," Vegeta stated.

"Oh man, Vegeta. No mercy," Daddy said. I smiled and looked behind me at the two men. When I turned around, I caught sight of two figures standing in front of us. Well, the one was standing. The other was floating.

'Do you see them too?' I sent Goten and Trunks. They both nodded.

As we walked closer, I could get a better view. They wore strange, brightly colored clothes. The one that was floating was a pale purple with a white Mohawk, while the other one, the one that was standing, had bright red skin, as if he had a sunburn. His hair was also white.

Trunks, Goten and I stopped and the others followed suit. We were about ten feet away from the strange men. Red Skinned Dude was considerably larger then Purple Guy. They both had their energy levels hidden.

"Hey, Gohan, I'm getting strange vibes from these guys," Videl stated. From the look of amusement on Purple Guy's face, I could tell he'd heard her.

Daddy pushed past the three of us standing in the front, making sure we were behind him. But that didn't stop me from flying up to his shoulders to look at the men.

With a smile on his face, Purple Guy floated forward. "You wouldn't be Goku by any chance, would you?" he asked politely. My eyes widened. How did he know Daddy?

"Yeah, but how did you know my name?" Daddy asked. I looked down at his face from atop his shoulders. He was confused, but weary. He wrapped his arms around my legs protectively.