To The Dojo!

Kim's POV

We walk out the front entrance of the school turning left towards the mall where the dojo is. Jack is unusually quiet which makes me worry. He is staring at the ground as we head toward the dojo. I decide to say something to break the silence. "What's wrong Jack? You've been acting really weird lately." I say bluntly, I wasn't really planning on asking him such a straight forward question. He laughs and looks at the ground again.

"It's nothing." He lies, I can tell when he is lying to me I just know him too well.

"Jack, you suck at lying." I giggle smiling at him. He smiles at me looking me in the eye for the first time today, his chocolate brown eyes boring into mine. He is hiding something I see it in his eyes.

"Yeah I know." He says. "Actually there is something I want to ask you." He says his tone becoming serious. All of a sudden my heart starts beating really fast and my palms become sweaty.

"What is it Jack?" I ask as I stop walking and face him, he does the same. He looks at me and then at the ground and back at me. He is visibly nervous about something. Then he starts to talk.

"Kim would you like to...." He starts to say, but by this time we were in front of the dojo and Rudy comes up behind us. He puts his hands on each of our shoulders making us jump.

"You guys ready for practice?" He chirps heading into the dojo. Rudy you totally stepped on my moment! Jack was totally about to ask me to the dance. But the moment had past, Jack turned and went into the dojo. I followed in behind him and got ready for practice. Jack hadn't said anything to me the whole practice, but I knew he was mad because he was using the punching dummy he only used the punching dummy when he was mad. After practice was over I got changed, said goodbye to everyone and left. Usually I walked home with Jack he lived right next door to me. But I was still bummed about the whole Rudy thing I just wanted to go home and go to sleep. When I got to my house I took my keys out of my bag and opened the door. The house was dark, I switched on the lights and threw my keys on the table by the door. I dropped my bags on the floor and headed up stairs to take a shower. I turned on the warm water and got in washed my hair, got out and put my PJ's on. After I was done I ran downstairs to get some dinner, I was heating up some leftover pizza when I heard a weird noise. Right about know I wish my parents were home they had an important meeting in New York so I was on my own. But then I remembered I was a black belt so I wasn't as scared. I moved towards the creaking sound, it was coming from the back door. As I approach the back door I see that it's open.

"Weird." I say out loud as if there is someone else to say it to. I peek out into the back yard and don't see anybody so I close the door and lock it back. I turn around and see a figure before I realize what I'm doing I grab the person's wrist and flip them. I hear a familiar groan and I look at the person I just flipped, it was Jack. "Oh my gosh!" I say to him helping him get up. "I thought you were a burglar."

"It's fine I shouldn't of come in the back door like that, I should have called you." He says apologizing to me.

"Yeah or you could have just rang the door bell." I say sarcastically. He laughs nervously.

"I wanted to talk to you after practice but you left so fast." He says rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't wait for you I was really tired and needed to get home." I say making up an excuse.

"It's cool." He says.

"Well I guess I should get to sleep, see you tommrrow." I say pushing him towards the door.

"Wait!" He says sticking his foot out keeping the door from closing, I was shocked by his outburst. He pushes through the door and comes towards me. His lips smash into mine, I'm shocked at first but then I kiss him back. He puts his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I slip my hands around his neck and through his hair. We break apart both of us smiling like idiots and resting our foreheads on each other.

"What was that for?" I asked him giggling a little.

"Kim Crawford will you go to the dance with me?" He asks smiling

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for that question." I say breathlessly.

"So I take that as a yes?" He asks smirking.

"Of course it's a yes!" I say smiling.

***************************************************************************************************************

So what do you guys thinks?

Don't forget to vote and become a fan!!!

~Abby <3