Who's at the Door?

A/N: I dedicated this chapter to Ciluvleohoward because I have noticed that she is my most active reader and I wanted to thank her for all the support! If you want a shout-out or a dedication just let me know and thank you all so much for the support!!!

Love,

Abby <3

*************************************************

Kim's POV

Jack and I arrived at my house about a half an hour after we had left Falafel Phil's from having dinner with the guys. I invited Jack in and asked if he wanted to watch a movie or something he said he would love to so we headed inside. "What movie do you want to watch?" I ask Jack as I start to pop some popcorn. "Ummmmm, how about the Hunger games I haven't watched that in awhile." He states heading over to the movie cabinet to get the movie. "Yeah me neither." I say getting us some sodas. Jack pops in the DVD and plops onto the couch and I meet him with a giant bowl of popcorn and our sodas. I turn off the lights and grab a blanket for us to share. I sit down next to Jack just as the movie starts. We eat all of the popcorn within the first thirty minutes of the movie I lay my head down on Jack's shoulder and settle in. I start to get tired all of a sudden. Jack notices and adjusts himself and me to where my head was on his chest, he puts his arm around my shoulder. He looks down at me and smiles I smile back at him. I try to stay up a little bit longer but to no avail I fall asleep soon after the part where Katniss found an injured Peeta.

Jack's POV

I look down at Kim who is now asleep on my chest she must have been sleeping for a little while because her breathing is slow and steady. I start to drift off myself but right before I drift off I hear a knock at the door I thought it was a little late for someone to be at the door. But I slowly moved Kim off my chest and headed over to the door. I unlock the bolt and open the door. I open the door to a tall blonde with hazel eyes who kind of resembles Kim.

"Jack?" The blonde asks cocking her head to the side. "Do I know you?" I ask looking at her she did look a little fimilar but I couldn't put my finger on it. "You mean you don't remember me?" She asks laughing a little. "I only baby sat you a few hundred times." She says looking at me intently waiting for me to remember then it hit me. "Payson?" I say shocked she nods her head and gives me a hug then steps around me to go inside. "Kim didn't tell me you were going to be in town." I say following her into the kitchen. "She didn't know I was coming." Payson states matter of factly while she opens the fridge and grabs a water bottle. "Why didn't you tell her?" I ask curiously. Payson leans on the counter and sighs before answering. "My parents wanted me to come stay with Kim because they felt bad about her being here all by herself for so long, though it doesn't seem she has a problem of being lonely." Payson says raising an eyebrow at me I shrug my shoulders at what she was suggesting even if it was true. "Don't you deserve the big sister of the year award." I retort sitting down at the counters stool nearest to me. Payson rolls her eyes at me. "Haha very funny." She retorts sarcastically. Yup her and Kim are definitely related. "Jack!" I hear Kim call from the living room. "In here." I call back to her.

A/N: Kim's sister is protrade by Ayla Kell from Make It Or Break A.K.A Payson Keeler. I will try and put a picture of her up later on.

~Abby <3