Back to Real Life....

Kim's POV

The rest winter by really fast. Before I knew it it was time to go back to school. My alarm awoke me from my dreamless sleep and I roll over and groan. I hit the snooze button and slowly sit up, I stretch and get out of bed. I shuffle of to my closet and lazily pick out an outfit. I end up picking a pink cami with a pink button up sweater and a blue hollister skirt with pink and white flowers on it, paired with my favorite pair of pink converse. I look in the mirror I actually look pretty good. Self-five, I am such a dork I shake my head at myself and finish getting ready, I wear my hair naturally straight and put a headband in it to keep it out of my face. Then I add the final touch pink flower earrings and of course the necklace Jack gave me. I packed my karate gi in my bag and ran downstairs I went straight to the fridge to get some orange juice.

"Hiya Kimmy cub." my sister cheers as I walk past her.

"Hey....." I trail off "What the heck are you doing up so early when you be sleeping in?" I question Payson as I sip my orange juice.

"I didn't even go to sleep last night." Payson was obviously delirous. I roll my eyes and go over to Payson she had bags under her eyes and her eyes were bloodshot.

"What were you doing?" I press eying her.

"Nothing I just couldn't sleep." Payson answers a little to quickly. She was lying but I didn't have time to question her so I just lead her to the couch and lay her down, I put a blanket over her and smile at her she returns a grateful smile and starts to doze off. "I'm sorry Kim." I hear her mumble as she drifts off into dreamland. Now I was really confused what was she sorry about. I shrug my shoulders and look at the clock shoot if I don't hurry I'm going to be late. As I was grabbing my bag there was a knock on the door, it was probably Jack, I open the door to find I was correct.

"What happened I thought we were meeting at my house?" Jack started.

"It's a long story I'll tell you on the way to school." I cut him off grabbing his hand and pulling him down my driveway and in the direction of school. Once we are almost halfway to school Jack finishes his question.

"So?" He asks half concerned half curious.

"Well I woke up this morning and my sister was up." I start.

"Wait your sister was up?" Jack cuts in and I nod my head continuing.

"She never went to bed she claims that she just couldn't sleep, but I could tell she was lying." Jack nods his head for me to continue. "But it kind of looked like she had been crying." I shake my head and look at Jack.

"What could she have been crying about?" Jack asks breaking the silence.

"That's the thing I have no idea." I answer shaking my head. "This wasn't the first time she has lied to me in the past month." I continue. "We don't lie to each other." I finish sadly. Jack grabs my hand and squeezes comfortingly, I smile at him and we walk in silence the rest of the way to school. When we get there we see the guys and Grace standing outside. We are greeted with smiles when we walk up to them.

"Hey guys!" Milton greets cheerfully.

"Hey Milton." I reply I love that Milton is always in a good mood no matter what. Which could come in handy now because the wicked witch is approaching.

"So you guys are still an item." Donna asks walking up to Jack and I and looking at our intertwined hands.

"Yes Donna we are still a thing." Jack replies rolling his eyes.

"How unfortunate." Donna remarks slyly

"Yeah for you." I say under my breath Jack must have heard it because he snickers next to me.

"What?" Donna asks cocking her head towards Jack and I.

"Nothing." Jack and I answer in unison.

"Whatever." Donna rolls her eyes.

"Hey who's car is that?" Jerry blurts pointing to a sleek black suburban pulling up to the curb.

"I don't know." I answer turning my attention to the car to see who is coming out of it. The sleek black door is opened my a man in a black suit and a red heel pops out of the car first followed by the rest of a ginger girl her wavy red hair going down to her mid back. She was wearing black skinny jeans and and white and black polka dot blouse with a bow like tied loosely around her neck complete with her red peep toe heels and a Gucci purse. Donna turns a huge grin on her face. All I am thinking is Oh No Oh No Oh No! NOOOOO!!!!! Donna approaches the red and girl and hugs her tightly.

"Bella!!!" Donna screams releasing the mystery girl from her grip. The girl who I now know as Bella just babbles on about a bunch of random rich girl problems she is having as her and Donna go inside. Oh great the last thing I need right now is another Donna Tobin. Who is this girl? Why is she here? Why is my sister acting so weird? Why is she lying to me? All of these questions swirled around in my head all day I couldn't focus on anything. What is going to go wrong in my life next? All very good questions but when was I going to find the answers.

************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: So what do you guys think?? Don't forget to vote and follow me!!!! It would mean a lot to me!!!! Also check out my other story I think about you and tell your friends. I love you guys!!! Oh and sorry it took so long to update I have been really busy we had standardized testing at school! Bluggh!! Anyways the next chapter will be up soon! P.S. I put Kim's outfit in the sidebar!

~Ava<3