Dinner

A/N: Hey guys sorry for taking so long I just had exams and I haven't had chance to update.

So here is the next chapter.

*****************************************************************************************************

When I got inside my house I put my keys on the table and closed the door behind me. When I looked up I noticed that the lights were on. I was sure that I had turned them off when I had left for school this morning. I looked around everything was still here so we didn't get robbed, I put my shopping bags on the stairs as I walked by them. Then I saw rose pedals on the ground leading to the back door I couldn't help but roll my eyes but I kept smiling. I follow them out into the backyard and lean over the porch railing to see Jack standing in the middle of my yard. My yard had been decorated with big twinkly lights with a picnic in the middle. I look at Jack who shrugs. I walk down the porch steps and he meets me at the bottom. I look at him and laugh.

"This is the cheesest thing I've ever seen," I say with a smile. "It's perfect."

"Shall we eat?" He asks holding out his hand I take it and nod. He takes me over to the picnic blanket and we sit. "I made your favorite," He says holding out a plate of macaroni and cheese. "and for dessert red velvet cake." He says beaming with pride.

"Also my favorite." I say nodding in agreement. He hands me a plate and a fork and I thank him. "So why did you do all this?" I ask looking around my yard in amazement.

"I just thought we should have an offical first date." He says as he puts down his empty plate and wipes his hands on his napkins.

"Well it's perfect." I say looking back at Jack. After we were done eating we walked up the steps of my back porch hand in hand. We sat on the porch swing laughing and talking. "So we should talk about when we'll tell the guys about us." I say putting my head on Jack's shoulder.

"How about the winter formal we just show up together hand in hand." He replies as he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"That works as long as we can act normal around each other at school and the dojo." I say kind of sarcastically but being serious.

"So I guess we're offical." Jack says leaning into me.

"I guess we are." I say as our lips touch.

***************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys sorry for two things taking so long to update and this chapter being so cheesy I just had to do one of these I couldn't help it.

Don't forget to

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!!

Next chapter coming soon this time I won't take so long to update promise!!!!

THANKS for reading and fanning and voting!!! <3