Practice

Kim's POV

Jack and I got out of his mom's car and said thank you. We ran to the dojo, when we got there all the guys turned and looked at us.

"Where have you guys been?" Eddie asks as he stands up from where he was sitting on the mat.

"Yeah your just lucky Rudy is late too." Milton adds from his spot on the bench.

"That's really sad." Jerry says as he walks over to us.

"What is Jerry?" Jack asks looking at Jerry as he walks to his locker to put his bag up.

"That I got here before you and Kim." Jerry said with a victorious look on his face. I roll my eyes then head to my locker. While I was facing my locker Jack leans closer and whispers to me.

"I told you that we would get here on time." He says with a laugh. He turns around and heads to the mats to warm up. Milton comes up to me just as I am closing my locker.

"What was that all about?" He asks looking at me then at Jack.

"Nothing." I say a little too quickly. Milton's face lights up like he just came up with an idea and he gasps

"Jack is the guy you want to ask you to the dance." Milton says snapping his fingers. I regain my composure and roll my eyes at him.

"I do not like Jack okay Milton." I say acting as normal as I could.

"Sure whatever you say." Milton says raising his hands up in defeat.

"Let's just start practicing." I say tossing Milton a sparring helment. Milton and I start sparring, I beat him within 2 minutes. I hold my hand out to help him up. "Wow Milton that's a new record you are definitely getting better." I say as I take my sparring helment off and put it down on the bench and take a seat.

"Thanks Kim." Milton says with a proud smile. I smile back at him. I look over at Jack who is working out with a dummy and by a dummy I mean Jerry I laugh to myself. Rudy walks through the door and apoligizes for being late. We start practice and two hours later we were all exhausted and sweaty. I headed to the locker room to change into the spare pair of clothes I brought to change into. When I come out everyone is gone but Jack. He smiles when he sees me and I smile back at him. I walk up to him and he looks around I know he wants to kiss me but someone could see us. When he sees nobody around he leans in for a kiss. I stick my hand out to stop him.

"Not here Jack someone could see us." I say looking up at him

"Come on just one quick one?" He begs me with the puppy dog pout. I succumb to his pleas and wrap my arms around his neck and he leans down close to me and our lips touch, I feel a spark go through me. We break apart and hear a voice from behind us.

"HOLY CHRISTMAS NUTS!!" Milton screams as he points at Jack and I with a shocked look on his face. Jack and I look at each other and run over to Milton we sit him down on the bench, once we have calmed him down he starts asking questions. "When did this happen?" He asks looking up at us from his spot on the bench.

"Two days ago." Jack says smiling at me I smile back.

"How come you didn't tell us." Milton asks looking hurt. "Kim you lied to me."

"I know Milton and I'm sorry we just didn't want to make you guys feel weird." I say sitting down next to him and putting my hand on his shoulder. He nods taking it all in.

"Okay I get it." He says smiling. "I guess you want me to keep your secret." He says with a sigh. Jack and I both nod.

"But only until the winter formal." Jack assures him. Milton nods and agrees to keep our secret.

"Oh, speaking of the winter formal I need to know what color your dress is so that I can get the same color tie." Jack says turning his attention to me.

"How about we go shopping togther later and I'll help you pick out the tie." I say standing up and looking at him with a look that says there is no way I am letting you get the tie alone. He laughs.

"Sounds good." He says pulling me closer to him we lean in forgetting that Milton is sitting there.

"Okay I get you guys like each other and all but I'm not really ready to see this." Milton pipes up from his spot on the bench. Jack and I pull away embarssed. We apoligize to Milton and we leave hand in hand to go pick out Jack's tie. I hope we don't run into Grace and Jerry because I think I remember Grace saying something about it while we were shopping for our dresses. If Grace finds out she will kill me for not telling her I push Grace and everyone else out of my mind because I was happy. Jack and I were really dating and I couldn't be happier. But with my luck my happiness won't last very long so I had to enjoy it while I could.

********************************************

A/N: Hey guys what do you think? I just want to thank all the people who have been commenting and voting. Don't forget to vote if you haven't yet and fan me too!!

THANKS!!!!

Love,

Abby<3