Jerry's Confussion

Jack's POV

After we told everyone that we were dating Grace got really mad at Kim. Kim went after her but we stopped her and told her to let Grace cool off first. The hurt in Kim's eyes was heart breaking. I knew we should've told them right away, it was all my fault. After Kim left we all went back into the dojo. I sit down on one of the red benches and put my head in my hands. "What's wrong Jack?" Eddie says sitting down next to me on the bench. "This whole Grace thing is my fault." I say picking up my head to look at him. "How is it your fault?" Milton asks walking over to join the conversation. "I was the one who suggested keeping us a secret in the first place." I say sadly. "Jack, she agreed to it too, you both thought it was the best thing to do at the time." Milton says trying to make me feel better which it did a little. I nod my head. "Yeah Milton is right Jack you guys had a good reason you didn't want to make us feel weird about it." Julie says linking arms with Milton, they were helping me feel a little bit better. "Wait, Jack has a girlfriend?" Jerry asks his eyes widening. "Who is she? What's her name?" Jerry fires questions at me and I roll my eyes "It's Kim. Jerry we just went through this." I say a little annoyed. "Kim Kardashian how did you score that?" Jerry asks excitedly. "I got this." Eddie says pulling Jerry over to re-explain the whole thing to him. "Ohhhhh!" We hear Jerry say then he seems caught up. "Kick prevails!!" Jerry shouts punching the air. "Eddie you owe me money." Jerry states turning to Eddie. Eddie rolls his eyes and hands over 20 bucks. "You guys made a bet on whether Kim and I would get together?" I asked shocked. "Yeah everyone knew you liked Kim and Kim liked you." Milton states.

"Except for you and Kim." Julie adds with a laugh. I must still have a shocked look on my face because they re-explain everything, I stopped them. Speaking of Kim I should probably should go check on her and make sure she is okay.

I tell the guys goodbye and skateboard to Kim's house I knock on the door and Payson answers the door. "Hey Payson." I smile at her as she opens the door.

"What brings you here?" She asks me returning the smile. "I just came to see Kim. Is she home?" I ask peering over her shoulder to see if Kim was there.

"She is but she is sleeping so you'll just have to wait until tomorrow." Payson explains. I nod my head and tell her goodbye, grab my skateboard and walk next door to my house. I hope Kim is okay I grab my phone and send her a text message. If she is really asleep like Payson said she was she will get this text message in the morning but I don't care as long as she gets it. I was just going to have to wait to talk to her in person in the morning. I decided I would wake up early to go to her house so we have some extra time to talk. I changed and hopped into bed and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up on time and got dressed ate a quick breakfast, grabbed my skateboard and headed next door. When I got there I knocked on the door and Payson answered she told me Kim was sick and that she wasn't going to be going to school today. Weird. I rode my skateboard to school alone today. Was Kim ignoring me? Was she mad at me? She hasn't texted me yet. I am so confused.

***********************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys! I know short and sucky will be better next time I promise I am on break so I will have the next chapter up tomorrow so keep an eye out for it!

~Abby <3