Friends Again.

Kim's POV

I wake up with soft music in the background. I decide to crank it up and have a little dance party while I get ready. I was dancing while flipping through my closet when I see my favorite shirt a gray sweater with a giant pink heart on it. I pull it off the hanger along with my favorite pair of white skinny jeans. I put it on and look in the mirror 'perfect' I say to myself. I grab a pair of pink converse with pink lace overlay. I pull my hair up into a loose bun and add medium sized pink bow. As I come out of the bathroom The Popular song by Mika feat. Ariana Grande was playing. I started dancing around my room like crazy, on the last note of the song I fell on my bed and I hear a chuckle. I sit up and see Jack leaning on the door frame to my room staring at me. "How long have you been standing there?" I ask staring back at Jack.

"Long enough to see your whole dance party." Jack said with a laugh.

"Great." I say under my breath.

"Your sister sent me up here to tell you breakfast is ready." Jack says turning and walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I follow closely behind him. We take our seats and eat the pancakes my sister made for us. After we are done eating I run upstairs and grab my backpack. Jack and I say goodbye to Payson then head for school.

"Hey Jack can I ask you something?" I ask as we walked.

"Yeah sure you can ask me anything." Jack says flashing me a smile.

"If Bella is so awful why not just break up with her?" I ask after a couple seconds of hesitation.

"It's complicated." Jack says with an exasperated sigh.

"Just like her." I laugh and look at the ground.

"Yeah." Jack agrees. "So you wanna meet me at my house after school and walk to practice together." Jack changes the subject before it gets awkward.

"Yup 3:30 sharp." I say as we approach the school.

************************************************************************************************************************

Jerry's POV

I was talking to Grace about our dinner plans when I see Jack and Kim walk in together. I spin Grace around by her shoulder and a gasp escapes from her mouth.

"What is going on?" I ask my eyes following Jack and Kim to Kim's locker.

"I have no idea." Grace replies looking at me quickly but then turns to look at Jack and Kim again. We watch as they talk and laugh like all the Bella stuff never happened which was great. I look around the hallway everyone is staring at Jack and Kim and whispering.

"JACK!" A shriek suddenly rips through the hallway making everyone freeze and turn in the direction of the shriek.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Kim's POV

Jack was telling me another Bella horror story when Jack's name is screamed making the whole hallway freeze and look in the direction of the scream. All of a sudden Bella is pushing through the crowd headed straight for Jack and I.

"Oh no." I hear Jack mumble under his breath.

"Jack Brewer what do you think you are doing cheating on me with this." Bella screams pointing to me in disgust.

"What are you talking about?" I start.

"I got this Kim." He says holding a hand up to stop me. "What are you talking about?" Jack says making me roll my eyes.