Oh My God!

Kim's POV

I woke up on my couch and saw the credits for the Hunger Games rolling on my T.V. screen I rub my eyes and look around I notice that Jack isn't there. "Jack!" I call out. "In here." He calls back from the kitchen. I stand up and stretch then walk over to the kitchen. I walk through the doorway I see Jack and he smiles at me. "Where did you go..." I start to say but then I see that Jack wasn't the only one in the kitchen. I see a familiar blonde girl standing across from Jack at the counter. Then it hits me. "Payson!?" I shout she smiles and opens her arms I run up to her and she gives me a bear hug. "What are you doing back from boarding school so early, I thought you weren't coming back until the holidays?" I say quickly the words tumbling out of my mouth so fast I could bearly understand it myself. "Whoa. Kim slow down." Payson says with a laugh. "Sorry I just missed you so much." I say looking at her. Payson and I have always been super close she was two years older than me and she left for boarding school at the end of the summer. I hadn't seen her since, we talked on the phone, but it is not the same as seeing her in person. "I missed you too." She says hugging me again.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I ask a little sad that she didn't tell me, we usually tell each other everything but then I think about Jack and I start to feel guilty again. "Mom and Dad wanted me to come home early because they felt bad that you have been alone for so long." She exclaims "They didn't want me to tell you because they thought you would think that they didn't trust you." She finishes. I nod my head.

"How long are you staying?" I ask walking around the counter to sit next to Jack. "The rest of the year I just have one more credit to get to graduate and I can get it online." She squeals I reciprocate her squeal and Jack plugs his ears I roll my eyes at him and he just smirks at me. I see Payson eyeing us from across the counter. "So, what's going on between you two?" Payson says pointing a finger at us. Jack and I instictively look at each other, I blush then look down. I look back up at Jack who is looking at me intentely. I want to tell Payson about Jack and I. Jack who must have been reading my mind answers Payson's question. "We're dating." Jack states calmly I look at Jack who just shakes his head at me with a small smile on his face. "What?" Payson says choking on the water she was drinking. "I thought you guys would never get together. Whenever, I would talk to Kim she would always talk about you." Payson says wiping the water from her mouth. I blush and I hear Jack chuckle next to me. I punch him in the shoulder and give him that 'I'm going to kill you' look then I turn the look towards my sister who is smirking at her success in embarrassing me. "Yeah but nobody knows except for you and Milton." I say letting Payson's comment slide. "Why does Millton know but not Jerry, Grace, and Eddie?" Payson questions us. Jack and I look at each other and blush. "Milton kind of walked in on us kissing at the dojo." Jack said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ahhh." Payson says "Why are you guys keeping this a secret?" She continues gesturing towards us. "We didn't want to make the guys feel weird about the whole thing." I exclaim as my sister nods her head in understanding. "How long are you guys going to keep it from them?" Payson asks getting all detective on us. "Just until the winter formal which is this friday so not much longer." Jack says yawning at the end of his sentence.

"Okay well it's late and you should be leaving Jack." Payson says giving him a polite get out look. I give her a pleading look that says let him stay but she just shakes her head at me. I start to pout. "Yeah you're right." He says getting up from his spot at the counter, he heads into the living to get his shoes. Payson and I have a whisper argument about Jack staying but we stop when we hear Jack coming back and turn to look at him at the same time. He gives us a weird look and then laughs it off. He says goodbye to Payson and gives me a quick peck on the cheek before heading out the door. I turn back around to look at Payson. She is staring at me intently.

"What?" I say dragging out the word. "Spill!" She says getting into her girly sleepover movie mode. I roll my eyes at her. "I'm going to bed now." I say getting up from my spot at the counter. "Nooo telll meee!" She whines. "Sorry I am really tired." I say as I reach the stairs I add a fake yawn at the end for good measure. "Kimmmm." Payson continues to whine. "Goodnight!" I yell over my shoulder at her, I stifle a laugh as I head to my room I hear my sister groan from downstairs. I missed her so much.

*******************************************************************************

A/N: So what do you guys think?

Leave a comment below!!!!

Don't forget to VOTE and FAN!!!!!

~Abby <3