School After The Kiss

I wake up the next morning with a smile from ear to ear, even with the slight possibility that the kiss was a dream. I looked at my alarm clock it was 5:00 in the morning I was up way too early I decided to get ready for school. I headed into the bathroom, I took a shower and washed my hair. When I got out of the shower I headed toward my closet. I shuffled through my closet for a couple minutes until I came to my favorite pair of white skinny jeans. I paired them with a pink off the shoulder shirt with a pair of sandals. I straighten my hair then went down stairs to get some breakfast. I went into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. When I was done eating it was time to leave for school. I grabbed my bag and locked the front door behind me. When I got to school I headed straight for my locker. When I got there Grace was waiting for me.

"Hey girly." Grace says as I approach her. "What are you smiling so much about?" She asks looking at me.

"Nothing I just slept really good last night." I answer, it wasn't a total lie I did sleep good last night. I didn't want to tell Grace about last night until I was sure that it actually happened.

"Okay I was just making sure that we're still on for dress shopping after school?" She asks.

"Yeah totally." I say with a smile.

"Okay well then I'll see you later." She turns and walks down the hall. I look around the hall looking for Jack but I didn't see him so I turned back to my locker to get my stuff.

"Hey you." A deep voice says. I turn and see Jack leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Hey." I say eyeing him. "Did we kiss last night?" I ask leaning closer to him and lowering my voice to a whisper. He gives me a weird look. I start to worry.

"I don't think we did." He says looking confused. Oh, great so it was a dream. Then he starts to laugh. "Yeah now that you mention it I think we did." He says moving closer to me.

"You scared me." I say punching him in the arm.

"Ow, that hurt." He says rubbing his arm "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, you're still going to the dance with me right?" He asks sounding worried like he crossed a line or something.

"Yeah it's fine I probably would have done the same thing." I say with a laugh.

"Good." He says his smile returning to his face. "So, what are you doing after school?" He asks me.

"I'm going dress shopping with Grace." I say closing my locker.

"Oh." He says looking a little disappointed.

"But you can come over after." I say quickly.

"Yeah I'd like that." He says with a smile.

"Great I'll text you when I'm done shopping, Okay?" I say. We arrived at my first period class we stop in front of the classroom.

"I'll see you later." I say kissing him on the cheek. He freezes.

"I'm sorry." I say looking at the floor.

"No it's fine," he says reassuring me. "It was nice." He says with a laugh.

"Well I have to go bye." He says waving as he walks down the hall. I turn and go into the classroom smiling.

******************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote or leave a comment below!!!! become a fan!!! I'll be updating asap!!!

~Abby <3