The Talk

Kim's POV

After five minutes of driving we arrive at Grace's house. Payson stops the car and looks over at me. "Do you want me to wait in the car while you go in there and talk to her?" Payson asks getting straight to the point. "No, you can leave." I say pulling my skateboard from the backseat. "I'll just ride this home after I am done here." I say getting out of the car. I get out of the car and walk up Grace's front porch steps and to the front door. I take a deep breath and raise my hand to knock on the door. I am about to knock when the door suddenly opens. "Okay Mom I am going to the mall to meet Jerry I'll be home by curfew." Grace shouts. She turns around and when she notices me her smile fades. "What are you doing here? She sneers at me. "Grace I came to explain to you why I didn't tell you about Jack and I." I say quickly. "Well I'm not really in the mood for listening." Grace states flatly walking around me. I turn quickly and follow her down her driveway. "Wait Grace I also wanted to apologize for lying to you multiple times." I shout as I run after her she stops and turns around to face me.

"Fine you have two minutes." She says crossing her arms across her chest. I take a breath and start explaining. "Okay well it started a couple days ago when Jack showed up at my house and kissed me out of no where then he said we were going out and we didn't want to tell people about us because we didn't want you guys to feel awkward about the whole us going out thing so we kept it a secret and every time I lied to you I felt so bad it was awful and I am so so so so so so so sorry about the whole thing and you're my best friend and I would just die without you but I completely understand if you never ever want to talk to me again." I spill out all in one breath Grace lets out a small laugh and gives me hug. "You're not mad anymore?" I ask looking at her. "How can I be mad at someone like you? I mean I couldn't live one day without you Kim." Grace says giving me a small smile. "Great because I have been dying to tell you about everything." I squeal and Grace laughs. "Yeah spill everything starting with the kiss." Grace squeals linking arms with me and walking off towards the mall. The whole way to the mall we talk and laugh I tell her everything about the date and the kissing and the winter formal.

When we get to the mall we head straight for Phil's. When we walk through the doors all the guys look over at us from the usual booth. "So I'm guessing you two made up?" Jerry asks smiling at us as we approach the booth. "Yup." Grace says looking at me with a smile. She takes a seat next to Jerry and he puts her arm around her she smiles at him. I take a seat next to Jack who smiles at me and puts his arm around me I grab his hand and hold it while it is drapped over my shoulder. Not as awkward as it sounds. We all sit there and talk for hours. I look at my phone and it was already 10 o'clock my curfew was 10:30 I needed to get home. "Grace want to sleepover my house tonight?" I ask standing up. "I already texted my mom and she said yes." Grace squeals. "Wait, you already asked your mom? Kim just asked you." Eddie says with a puzzled look on his face. "Well I know Kim so well I knew she would ask if I wanted to sleepover so I texted my mom an hour ago to ask her if I could go." Grace explains standing up to join me. I lean down and give Jack a kiss on the lips and of course the whole table goes awwwww. I just roll my eyes at them. "Ready to go Grace?" I ask turning towards Grace, she nods her head and I call my sister to come pick us up. I am so excited the winter formal was tomorrow and I can't wait to go with Jack it is going to be so fun!

*****************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading I have over a thousand reads! The next chapter is going to be at the winter formal so I can't wait to write that chapter. It should be up soon because I am on break so I have time to post more so keep an eye out for it!!! Also sorry it is so short!!!

Don't forget to Fan,Vote, and leave a comment below!!

~Abby <3