Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book was inspired by tons of books I read on wattpad which is why it is full of cliches. At the time when I wrote this, I thought I had to write a certain type of story and characters for my book to be given a chance and I really regret it now because nothing in this book is relatable and I'm very much surprised by how the young me wrote all of it without an understanding of things but then again, I read many books to kinda just figure out what everything is like.

This book contains swear words and some really bad representation of mental illness - I am extremely sorry about that. Again, I was a teenager when I wrote this and I literally wrote stuff that you can find in a countless amount of books on Wattpad.

Lots of bad grammar here and there since I wrote this on my phone on the go and skipped over things while proof reading which I didn't do much of tbh.

I don't support or promote anything the characters do in this book. Heck I've never even tried anything my characters did or even kissed someone so whoopsies for writing that stuff.

I wanted to take down this book for major editing but I haven't edited the chapters yet because of college and taking it down for months on end would be mean because a lot of people are reading it and sending me really nice feedback.

Thank you for giving this book a chance and please look forward to other projects which are coming soon (or at least when college ends).