Chapter 7 | Jane

"I swear I'm gonna get detention because of you Bellamy." I rolled my eyes at his smirk. As all of us walked into school.

"Well, we'll join you!" Luke popped up on my left as we went to class.

"You better." I muttered as I glanced at him but he was too busy smiling at the girls who stared at all of us to pay attention to what I said. Typical.

Managed to finish my math homework in biology despite Bellamy's best efforts at trying to distract me.

"Okay class, I'll check for homework first. It put on your desk and then we'll start with the lesson." Mr.Joshua strolled around the class looking at everyone's homework. Brianna sat in front of me and her page looked neat and tidy unlike mine which clearly looked rushed.

"In a hurry Ms.Jane?" I looked to see his fat stomach rest on the corner of my desk as he picked up my homework sheet. "Hm, you got two wrong. Next time try to not be in such a hurry." He said and put my paper down.

"We'll start with some quadratic equations now." He moved to the board and starting explaining a few sums. From the corner of my eye I could see Luke staring at me. I smirked and he noticed since he turned his head back to the front.

As the bell rang everyone started to leave class and go for lunch. Brianna said she needed to talk to the cheerleaders and will catch up later. Luke and I walked to the cafeteria. "I thought you and me were going to detention together?" He frowned at me.

"Well you already did it, there was no point in lying. Plus I don't wanna miss my ballet classes. I really need to go to NYU. It's my dream college and don't you have practice anyway?" I grabbed two lunch trays and passed one to him.

"Yeah but we can hangout you know. What time do you have to go for you lessons?" He asked.

"My instructor, Chazelle told me to start from 4 and leave at 7." I told him as we both bought lasagne and sat on our empty table.

"So that means you'll be free for an hour after school?"

"You're really good at math Luke." I laughed at his question but nodded.

"So do you wanna hang around then?" he ran his hand through his hair and looked deep into my eyes. I noticed how his eyes were a blue color. No wonder girls were all over him.

I snapped out of my thoughts and responded, "Sure."

Me and Luke talked for while and started to eat while the others sat on our table. Brianna took my fork and ate half of my lasagna. While Harry and Eliza willing shared their food. I totally understand what Bellamy and Luke meant when they said the two get clingy.

"Hey guys!" someone shouted at us from the back. I turned around to see a tall guy approach us. He had brown hair that fell to his forehead and he was muscular but slightly.

"Hey man," Harry greeted him doing a weird guy handshake thingy. Luke fist bumped him while Bellamy just smiled.

"I'm throwing a party on Friday at my place and all of you have to come its gonna be sick!" he then turned to me and Brianna. "Make sure you bring your sister, Blake right?" I awkwardly nodded my head.

"We'll be there Ryan." Brianna grinned and he smiled looking at me and left.

"Who was that?" I asked when he was pretty far from us.

"Some jerk," Bellamy answered, clearly he wasn't fond of this guy.

"No, he's not. Shut up Bellamy. That was Ryan from the soccer team. He throws amazing parties!" Eliza said excitedly.