Chapter 26 | Seduce Me

Giggles. I heard giggled coming from Luke's room and I felt my throat go dry. No, it must be his sister or mom. I marched up to his room and opened the door.

A naked girl sprawled out on his bed, barely covered by the messy sheets around her.

"Shit," I heard a deep voice say.

My eyes darted to where the sound came from and a wet Luke was walking out of the bathroom with a towel loosely draped around his waist.

"Double shit." The girl said as she tried to cover herself.

"So this is how much you like me? Is this what you wanted out of me since the beginning? Keith told me that you know about me. Here I thought that you actually cared about me but look at you. You're disgusting! I can't believe I felt guilty for kissing Keith!" My glare turned from Luke to the girl who was still in his bed.

"You've been gone since morning and you actually think I believe that the only thing you did with him was kiss? I'm not stupid Blake. Don't blame me for your carelessness. If you really cared you wouldn't disappear without an explanation. I waited for hours but you were a no show."

I scoffed at him.

"I wasn't with him! Something came up and I couldn't tell anyone." I yelled at him.

"Sure, I'm not fucking stupid Blake." He folded his arms and clearly looked like he was down with me.

"You asshole! What the fuck are you doing with her? What about all those times you stared at things with boobs? Don't act like your the innocent one! Enjoy your STD's bitches." I said slammed the door of his room behind me. I bolted out of his house and I nearly stumbled on the ground when Keith caught me in his hands.

"Shut up." I told him before he could even say anything. He helped me up and raised his hands up in surrender.

"I'm a fucking mess." I said as we left his driveway.

"A fucking hot mess." he corrected. Even with all the anger raging inside of me I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Make me feel numb." I told him as I wrapped my hand around his.

"Wake up losers!" I heard a familiar voice say. I slowly propped myself up on the bed and opened my eyes. It was incredibly bright.

"What the hell happened in here? If mom sees this she'll def kill you bro." Natasha said as she knocked down beer bottles. Keith let out a huge yawn before he flashed me a smile. "Morning princess," he said, ignoring Natasha.

"Good morning guys." I said as I stretched out of bed. I wish I could forget last night but I couldn't but going overboard on smoking and drinking did help somehow or maybe we thought it did.

"Dads not here and mom just left so its safe for you guys now." She said as she started to pick the beer bottles. I helped her while Keith gathered the cigarette buds.

"Thanks sissy." Keith said as he lazily worked.

"How much do you know?" I asked Natasha.

"Every single detail. He really is head over heels for you." She pointed out. I gave Keith a sad smile. How much more could I lie and pretend?

"Oh," I said.

We went down to the kitchen and flipped through every cabinet before we decided to go out for breakfast. We picked up Bellamy and headed for a breakfast place that opened about a week ago. Up till now the radio was turned up to the maximum volume. We were stared at but for some reason none of us had anything to say so we ignored people and just phased out into our own spaces in our heads.