Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them

Our entire squad ditched school today. I would've gone but Brianna insisted that we sleep well and then go to the salon to touch up our hair and face.

We went to a salon and got manicures, pedicures and Brianna had her hair dyed blonde again since the color started to fade. I on the other hand got a hair cut. My hair was now a few inches under my shoulders and a fringe was cut to frame my face better.

I settled for a normal blow dry curls whereas Brianna went for a beautiful bun that was made after curling her hair. Brianna went all out.

My dress gently touched the floor as I wore my heels. It was completely black and was tight around my torso but loosened as it reached the bottom. It had a delicate lace design. I carefully zipped it up from the back and straighten out my dress. My hair was still in placed and I slightly touched it up. Mom helped me with the wings because the straps went around my torso and one around each shoulder. I had to wear with before I slipped on the dress. I put on bright red lipstick and winged my eyeliner to perfection and did smokey eyes. Mom gave me my lenses back and I put them on.

"Here wear this, I had matching bracelets made for you and Brianna" mom took my wrist and put on a beautiful diamond bracelet. She then looked at me for head to toe and twirled me around. "You look so beautiful," she said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Mom!" I drawled and gave her a hug.

The doorbell rang and mom left to see who it was. Brianna was already downstairs so I went to see how she looked. She stood in the living room facing me. I fasten my pace and grinned at her as she returned it. We stood a feet away from each other.

Brianna wore a cream colored lace dress and ended at her knees. It had lacy quarter sleeves and was backless. Her dress open up like a skirt at waist. Her cream colored wings nearly touched the ground. A perfect angel look according to the theme.

We assessed each other carefully "you look...DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!" we said in sync and laughed.

"Don't ever do that again! You girls look really beautiful but that was just creepy as hell!" Chris spoke out nervously. With him stood Bellamy, I was completely shocked. The both wore a suit. Chris wore a bow tie and Bellamy wore simple black tie over a white shirt. I couldn't help but stare at Bellamy who stared back at me. He gelled his hair to the back but one strand fell on his forehead; truly a blessing as it made him look even hotter than he already was. He bit his lip slowly still looking into my eyes.

Mom suddenly cleared throat snapping me and him out of our daze. I looked around to see Brianna and Chris holding hands as they tried to hold back their laugh.

"Come on you two, I need to take pictures." Mom said as she pointed to a place we had to stand. "Brianna and Chris can go first," I said dismissively as Bellamy walked towards me.

"We already had our pictures taken but you too were too busy looking at each other to notice anything around you." Brianna chuckled making Chris and mom burst out laughing. I could tell I went red as a tomato. I couldn't hold back the blush. Bellamy then took my hand and we stood posing for a billion pictures until it was 8:30 pm and Brianna insisted that we leave.

My hand was in Bellamy's and he softly whispered in my ear, "You look beautiful," I felt his breath on my ear sending shivers down my back but the good kind. Brianna and Chris exited but Bellamy motion me to stop.

As the front door closed and mom went to the living room Bellamy stood in front of me. He pulled out a box from his pocket and told me to open it. As I did, I saw a beautiful necklace resting inside. A pendent hung from the delicate chain. "It's beautiful, thank you so much," I bit my lip as I looked into his eyes. They had a sparkle in them making me lost in his eyes. "Can you help me put it on?" I whispered.