Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me

"Rise and shine Blake!" Brianna stormed into my room in her pajamas. I got out of bed and stretched. "It's 7am. We'll leave in forty-five minutes." Brianna closed the door and left.

After showering I dried my straight hair and picked out a red shirt with black jeans and black converse. I pulled on my leather jacket and skipped down the stairs. Brianna's excitement clearly radiated inside me. I am a morning person but not if I don't go for a run early.

Needless to say I decided to quit jogging in the morning. My dad and I would go a run every morning but since he's not hear and because of those boys from yesterday I thought it was better to stop.

Mom made coffee and homemade chocolate donuts for breakfast. Not so healthy coming from a doctor herself but Brianna never listened to her eating guide and I was glad she didn't.

"Okay girls, just one more please!" mom said while flashing her camera at us.

"Mom you've taken more than twenty by now. Let us go" Brianna groaned and started jumping up and down so mom put the phone down.

"Blake, Brianna take care of each other! I love you two." She pulled us in for a hug and kissed each of us on our foreheads and let us go.

When we arrived right on time. Chris, Eliza,Harry, Luke and Bellamy all drove into the parking lot of time. We all had fancy cars compared to the other cars.

After everyone greeted each other the bell rang. Being the cool kids that we were walked the halls in very cool formation. Everyone moved out of the way complimenting and greeting us. This school was obviously affected by jocks and cheerleaders too much. Surprisingly my locker was next to Brianna's. We emptied our bags and organized our locker then as the second bell rang, we made our way to our class.

I walked into the classroom looking for a place to sit. I saw Bellamy gesture to a chair between him and Harry at the back. As I made my way to my seat the teacher called me out.

"You're late" said a man. I turned around to see a middle aged bald man walking towards me.

"Sorry, I didn't know where class was." I lied obviously. Brianna walked me to class but we talked to a few people of our way which made me late.

"What's your name young lady?" He walked to his table looking at the attendance.

"Blake Jane."

He looked at me from head to toe and said "Oh, I thought Blake was a boy." I sighed, rolled my eyes and sat down.

The rest of the period went by okay. Bellamy and Harry would joke around every other second but since it was the first day he let them go.

After a few more classes it was finally lunchtime. Bellamy took me to the cafeteria and we sat down on an empty table in the middle of the cafeteria. Harry and Eliza joined us but Harry and Bellamy went to get us lunch.

"What's with the bed hair?" I asked Eliza pointing at Harry.

"Oh, uh we were uh-" she turned red and shyly looked down. I laughed at how cute Eliza and Harry are.

"I get it. Just make sure to straighten yourselves next time" I winked at her.

"So, how's your day going?" Brianna sat in front of me with Chris who hung his arm around her shoulder.

"It's going good up till now. Considering I have most of you in my class."

Just in time Bellamy and Harry were back. They sat on either side of me and Eliza. Luke also showed up with a trail of girls drooling behind him.