Chapter 17 | Caramel

I didn't want to go to school today. I was a bit tired by the amazing weekend I had. I really owe it to Brianna for being the best sister in the world. I got up, worked out in the small gym me and Brianna made in the basement. I mostly just ran on a treadmill and then I practiced ballet.

The door bell rang as I laid on my bed observing the see-through canopy fabric. I wasn't expecting anyone. Mom wasn't coming home until tomorrow and Brianna said she'll go shopping with Eliza after school. I opened the door to see Bellamy standing there with his backpack. I smiled and let him in.

"You skipped school." he stated.

"Yea, I was a bit tired so I thought of sleeping in. Shouldn't you be at practice?" I said as we walked into my room.

"I stayed for a while then I got bored so I came here," he said as his gigantic body fell onto my bed.

"How can I entertain you?" I said sarcastically.

"You can start by joining me here," he said patting the space next to him on my bed. I rolled my eyes at his offer and sat on the chair in front of my study table.

"Can I get you something to eat? I baked a caramel flavored cake." Okay I have to admit I started to crave caramel after that awkward encounter. Shameless was all that went through my mind when I baked it.

"If that's what you like, then sure" he said with an obvious smirk playing on his face. He caught me and I let him. Also his sentence didn't make sense to me but I went to get him cake.

"We have a chemistry lab due tomorrow, that's actually why I came." Bellamy said finishing the last bit of cake there was.

"You study? You care about it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I have a mom who checks on my grades" he said, annoyed.

"Well I have no idea how to do it. Can't I skip it or something?" I felt a bit guilty for bunking the entire week.

"You can't and if you didn't like me kissing - what was her name? I don't know, but if you didn't like that you couldn't just told me rather than skipping class." He smirked. Again.

"I wasn't jealous you idiot. I didn't feel like going to class because it was boring." I said trying to keep it cool.

"Funny because when we mixed different chemicals together you clearly told me you live for this shit." He said making speech marks in the air. I rolled my eyes and shoved him back on the bed.

"Do you want to start or fail?" he said grabbing his backpack.

"Start" I said sheepishly as I grabbed my notebooks.

°°°

"It took us three hours, woah!" I said looking at the time on my phone.

"You're welcome" Bellamy said poking me with a pencil.

"Okay, thank you." I said as I stretched my arms.

"Look what I got!" Brianna barged into my room, well the door was already opened. She had tons of bags in her hands. When she saw me and Bellamy on the bed she stopped for a minute but the saw the books and papers around us and started breathing again.

"Is this for me?" I said as I shoved my hands inside the Charles and Keith bag and pulled out the most beautiful hand bags.

"Yes and I hope you like it. It was a last minute plan to go to the city, we would've invited you but then it would've took us longer." She said trying to calm down from the excitement.

"I love it! And its totally okay, I got a lot of work done and Bellamy helped me with my homework." I said as I glanced at Bellamy who had a sheepish smile on his face.