Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses

I heard whispers and soft giggles and I opened one eye to take a peak at the owner of the sound.

"She's awake!" Rosy chirped. She stood up and took a few steps towards me.

"Hi, my little ballerina." I stuck my arms out for a hug and she did the same. She giggled at the nickname I used for her. As I hugged her I looked behind her and found Luke, Natasha, Keith and Bellamy playing a game of monopoly. So that explains everything.

"We're monopoly," Rosy stated before she sat down to continue the game. I slid down from my bed and ribbed my eyes as everyone greeted me a good morning.

"Yes guys, I slept well. A lot better since a few days." I told them. "But I swear I was on the couch with Natasha."

"Your mom thought it would be best to put you here. So your Knight in shining armor brought you here, princess." Keith explained with a grin. I rolled my eyes as I tried to take away some of Bellamy's game money. He obviously saw my not so subtle attempt and smirked as he took his money back.

"My brother calls me princess too," Rosy informed us. "That's because you are one." Luke pinched her nose as she giggled.

"Sorry, my dropped her off because I had to babysit." Bellamy explained. Everyone chuckled seeing the dreadful look on his face.

"You need to stop saying sorry, it kills your aura." I slapped his arm playfully.

His eyes bore into mine and there was a glint of mischief in them. "Whatever," he chuckled and continued with the game.

Once I was done with my morning routine, I checked the time and I realized it was time for Eliza and Brianna to return from their cheerleading competition. As if on cue the doorbell rang before they came inside cheering as their boyfriends covered their ears.

"We came second!" they screamed together. We engulfed them in a hug and cheer like crazy.

I stopped and took a good look at everyone. They were all beaming with happiness  that radiated through me as I watched the boys throw the two girls in the air and catch them. Harry balanced Rosy on his shoulders as they cheered for the little girl too. I was a little jealous of them. Jealous of the fact that they managed to make the right decisions whereas I kept making the wrong ones.

Bellamy took my hands in his and the warmth immediately made me feel better. "You're a part of this." He whispered into my ear before leading me to the others. He practically dragged me because I was so caught up with his presence. This was probably the moment I realized that this was more than just a crush.

The evening was spent celebrating. Mom brought home lots of cupcakes since it was some apparent tradition. After everyone reluctantly went back to their own homes, mom sat down with me and Brianna and discussed what happened yesterday. Thats when I realized she was given a fabricated story. Brianna saw through it but was a better emotional support this time.

"I've been thinking about it and I found out you didn't take any help when it happened." Mom said after a while. I didn't realize why she didn't simply say the words I was learning to come to terms with. "We could talk to a therapist if you want."

"I think mom's right. There's only so much you can hold in. I remember when my goldfish died, I was so cranky because I kept everything in me but then I cried, for like three days." Brianna said.

My glared at her and so did I.

"Dads not a fish and I'm doing okay. Trust me, I don't know what happened yesterday but I promise it won't happen again." I told them.

"Alright sweety but can you come to my room for a minute?" I nodded my head as I licked the frosting off my cupcake.

"What is it, mom?" I asked as I found her going through her purse.