Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens

Spring break, you either do nothing or do so much that you need another break to regain your energy. I knew sleep was the last thing I was going to get so I thought of sleeping as much as I could before we reached our destination. Since our school was to some ski resort that I couldn't go to because of my leg, we decided to spend spring break camping in the woods. Someone some our circle apparently had a cabin but decided to camp out in tents close by to get the proper experience. We piled into several cars and drove down a long boring road. I called shotgun and Bellamy was driving. The backseat had two idiotic siblings that were being awfully annoying today. I was sure it was all a plan to not make me get some sleep.

I turned down the volume of the music and turned my head towards them. "What the hell are you fighting over?"

"I was just reminding Natty how she peed in the tent this one time we went camping." Keith chuckled to himself while Natasha glared at him.

"So what?" I gave him a confused look. "Every kid has done that. I remember your mom telling me embarrassing stories of you from your childhood."

"She was fifteen!" He shouted.

"Was not! He's lying! Blake he's a liar!"

"You know it's the truth and even if you don't admit I'm sure Samantha would love to talk about it. You were sharing that tent with her." Keith was cruel but hilarious and I couldn't help it, until of course Natasha swatted my head with hand.

"Ouch!" I winced and rubbed the spot.

"Stop guys or both of you aren't going to survive this car ride." She warned.

"Luckily not much of it is left." Bellamy mused.

"Wait, are you talking about the nerdy Samantha?" I asked.

Natasha nodded her head. "That's the one." She sighed. "She even reported it as bullying and since nobody believed in a fifteen year old having a weak bladder, I got suspended."

"I still have that letter saved." Keith said, earning another slap from his sister. I bit down a laugh and move away from the backseat. It didn't help how she wasn't wearing her seat belt. "Wait till I put it on your wedding Montage. It'll definitely be a day to remember sis."

"You bet it will because I'm going to make sure that the only grandchildren our parents have are from me. You toad sacking wimp." I lost count of how many times she hit him and Keith didn't made the harmless blows at all since he kept laughing to piss her off more.

I turned to Bellamy. "You better not be a toad sucking wimp to Rosy." I warned as I pointed a finger at him.

"How the fuck do we set this up?" Bellamy generally asked the question as we gathered around the equipment we brought to the camp site

"How the fuck do we set this up?" Bellamy generally asked the question as we gathered around the equipment we brought to the camp site. If only the cabin was big enough to fit us all.

"Oh come on you guys, we've been taught this. Don't you guys ever pay attention to anything?" Brianna scolded us as she picked up the tents, quite frankly, I didn't even know what that stuff was called.