Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy

Song: Heart On Fire

Artist: Jonathan Clay

Bellamy stood there holding a bouquet of white roses in one hand and packet of candy canes in the other. The shy grin on his face didn't go unnoticed.

I stood up and stared at him.

"I was hoping you would stay because I wasn't planning on letting you go, as selfish as that sounds." He said.

"When..." I trailed off as I pointed at the things in his hands and took a few steps closer to him.

"Last night, the only thing that was on my mind was that kiss we shared and I thought that if you stayed, I would make every moment worthwhile." He said as he walked closer to me. I took the things from him and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. He hugged me and whispered into my ear, "It's time for a mind-blowing kiss."

I looked into his eyes as he leaned towards my face. His eyes were fixated on my lips and I licked them anxiously. He smiled and I closed my eyes as I waited for his lips to press against mine.

It was electric, our lips moved in sync and I felt myself travelling to another world. I pushed Bellamy towards the couch and dropped the flowers and candy on there so I could wrap my arms around his neck. His hands were firmly placed on my cheeks, bringing me as close to him as possible.

I pulled away to breathe and although he was also breathless he still pecked light kisses on my open mouth.

I grinned and pulled his face back to mine. Our tongues wrestled this time trying to gain dominance but it wasn't like anyone of us was going to win. His hands moved to my thighs and he lifted me. I clung my legs around his waist and he set me on the back of the couch. The kiss was more than mind-blowing.

We parted when we both got a little tired. I kissed him one last time as we both still held onto each other.

"Bellamy, I love you." I told him. He grinned like a four year old and pressed a kiss against my lips. "I love you too." He said and everything felt better just like that.

That's until we heard the loud noise coming from the outside. We looked at the windows and the once beautiful view was nowhere to be seen because of the blizzard outside.

"Oh my god, when did this happen?" I asked Bellamy who looked as stunned as me. He shrugged and checked his phone.

"I'm not getting any signals, what about you?" He asked and I quickly fished out my phone from my pocket. "Same," I said as I held my phone in the air to show him.

"You should call your mom and tell her you're hear with me," he said as he walked to the side of the room.

"What?" I blurted out because I wasn't sure she would be happy with me being alone with him.

"You should before the landline dies too." He said. He picked up the phone and handed it to me. I sighed and took it from his hand.

The call wasn't that bad because mom barely talked to me, she spoke to Bellamy for while and I only heard him say yes to everything.

"Let's just watch a movie to pass time." I suggested. Bellamy nodded as he brought a blanket.

I looked through the stack and realized there were only Christmas movies. "Candy canes and Christmas movies, we're definitely in the spirit!" I joked as I sat beside him.

"Harry took away the good stuff since last Christmas." He said. He put his arm around me and I leaned closer to his chest as the movie started.

"Why?" I asked. "Because there was a break in around this time. Nothing really happened since it was just is boys."