Chapter 43| The F?

"Wow, I didn't think this was coming off so soon," I did some hand exercises the doctor recommended for my arm that was in a bandaged cast.

"It wasn't exactly fractured." Mom cleared.

"Thanks for letting me skip school, I didn't know I was this tired." I chuckled as drove back home from the hospital.

"I wanted to ground you for being so wild in this condition but you're already grounded." she laughed as she glanced at my foot. I looked at my mother in complete shock.

"How dare you!" I pouted and folded my arms.

Then I realized we weren't going home. "Weren't you supposed to take the left back there?" I asked mom.

"No, I'm taking you to school honey."

"But why? It's just one day, like the first day. The entire senior class will be going on that ski trip tomorrow. Can't I take the day off? Please mommy?" I pleaded.

She shook her head and parked at the drop sight near the school doors.

"You can take the day off tomorrow. Now why do you test those crutches? You're in time for lunch." she told me.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"This isn't fair. I don't even have my backpack." I said.

"I've got you covered." She reached her hand at the back of the car and pull-down my backpack. I groaned again.

"And honey, tell your boyfriend to stop giving you hickeys. It's indecent." she said.

I blushed extremely and hid my face from her. "I, he...didn't give me any." I mumbled.

"Really? Because you forgot to cover them at night." she tone changed a bit and I pulled the car door and jumped out while hobbling on one foot and adjusting my crutches. I just had to get away from her. "Don't forgot to give the doctors note. Bye!" she called out from behind.

"Bye mum," I said as I made my way inside the building.

The hallways were empty when I entered and I figured going to the cafeteria first since my locker was a little far from there and I really wanted my boyfriend to carry the heavy thing.

I hobbled into the cafeteria and suddenly became the center of attention, for everyone but my friends who were mindlessly talking and laughing amongst themselves.

I ignored the stares and went straight to our table. I didn't care about how people looked at me with pity. I knew this was just a break I'm my dancing, no biggy. Hopefully.

"Hey guys," I grinned and slammed my butt on the seat next to Bellamy.

"Look who got her hand back," Harry said from across me. He picked up my arm like it was something odd and examined it. I took the moment to slap him across the face.

"What was that for?" He frowned and rubbed his cheek while we laughed.

"For new years." I smiled and turned my head to Bellamy.

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him on the lips.

He turned his head to kiss the palm of my hand that used to be bandaged. Then I kept touching his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked as I kept my hand on his face.

"My hand was deprived on you, dork." I told him.

"I thought you were taking the day off." Brianna asked as she fed a few French fries to Chris who was fiddling with the DSLR Camera I gifted him on Christmas.