Chapter 48 | Liability

Bellamy's POV

On a Sunday afternoon it was unusual for Blake not to answer my calls or text back. Thinking she might be ignoring me because she was studying, I took my shirt off and took multiple pictures while flexing. She was bound to reply any second now. But as time ticked away I got nothing.

Feeling frustrated, I decided to call her once again and finally she answered at the third ring.

"Babe, are mad at me?" I asked before she could say anything.

"There's a car waiting for you down the street. Try anything and she dies." A squeaky voice threatened and the line went dead before I could reply.

I didn't know what to think. Was this seem plan the girls came up with? Surely Blake wouldn't find humor in this and why would she even pair up with Mandy for this?

I shrugged off the thoughts and grabbed my shirt and jacket as I made my way outside. A black van waited on the side and I cursed when I realized we were indeed in deep shit.

Four men jumped at me out of nowhere and I struggled to escape. I left my gun at home and I really regretted that decision.

A blew a punch but earned three in return. My head hit the metallic frame of the van and in my dizziness they threw me inside the van, taping my hands and feet together and drove off.

My shouting was muffled when another one of the men dressed in dirty clothing wrapped tape around my mouth. After a long while, I realized there was no use of struggling around. I had to wait and I could only wonder what was happening with Blake.

The men kept their mouth shut as I was dragged out of the van and into some building. As I was taken to East wing, I could hear the faint cries of my girlfriend from the west. My heart clenched and I used as much force as I had to try and free myself but nothing was working. I was the greatest douche there ever could be. After months of being in a gang I fell for this stupid trap.

I felt a sharp kick to my back and I rolled into another room. The door closed behind me and I straightened up to see a blonde standing by the window.

"It was smart of you to follow the rules. I was hoping you screwed up so I could watch Blake suffer a little more." Mandy smiled wickedly as she looked at me. "Not that she isn't already."

I cussed and kicked but I was fucking taped up and nothing worked. I could only watch what the fuck the she devil was doing.

She crept closer to me, her heels clicked and I wanted to rip her apart.

"You must be so confused right now." She stated. "Let me end that for you."

She pulled out the only chair that there was in the dark room and sat down facing me. Only a small amount of light entered through the window. The floor was dusty and the building looked old and abandoned. 

She fiddled her the hem of her skirt and as she thought about what she was going to say. "Justice," she mumbled. "I want fucking justice for what that's bitches father did to mine!" I was taken aback but her sudden outburst. She turned to the window and was breathing heavily.

"My dad was living a fucking perfect life until that bitches' took away our business and money!" She turned to me. "And he fucking escaped before we could do anything! He stole everything from us! We were supposed to have the biggest business in the city! And if we had our money, my dad could've been operated on time! He spent years away from me and mom just to get what was his back but he fucking couldn't! Because of those fucking thieves!"

Her rant gave me a piece to the puzzle I had been trying to solve, Jane's dad and Mandy's had a feud and he was in fact threatening Jane's dad, David.