Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy

"Thanks Chazelle, I'll see you tomorrow !" I walked out of the lush dancing studio and made me way to the racks near the reception to change out of my clothes.

I searched by bag for my phone but I couldn't find it. Great how am I going to go home now? I don't even remember anyone's phone number. I let out a huge sigh as I picked my bag up.

"Looking for this?" I turned around to see Bellamy standing there holding my phone in his hand. I bit my lip smiling. Thank god.

I was about to ask him how he had my phone and knew what time to pick me up but the dudes probably telepathic. He smirked at me while walking towards me.

"You left it in the car and I didn't realize it until I reached school and Brianna called to ask how you were doing. You've got some great stuff in here by the way" he laughed and put it back in his pocket just as I was about to take it back from him.

All of a sudden a little girl around the age of six popped out of nowhere and jump on Bellamy giving him a huge hug. She wore a pink leotard with pink tights under her tutu. Her hair were tied in a cute little brown bun. "Yay you're here!" she said excitedly.

She then ran to the door jumping up and down "Come on Bel lets go! go! go!".

Bellamy took my hand and headed towards her. "Rosy, this is Jane. Jane this is Rosy, my little sister" he pointed out. She then hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Hi Jane. I want to be a ballerina too. You're so pretty!" she said in her adorable little voice.

Wow, it doesn't look like he would have a sister. I'm surprised!

"You never told me you had a sister" I slapped Bellamy's arm playfully.

"There's a lot you don't know about me" he smirked. Ughh boys.

"Lets talk when we eat ice cream please. I want ice cream" she jumped up and down in front of Bellamy who nodded at her and she ran back to the door waiting.

"Just give me a minute, I'll just change out of these and then we'll leave" I said hurrying to the changing rooms. Bellamy took my hand pulling me towards him.

"You look cute in a pink tutu and Rosy is waiting for ice cream."

"I can't go eat ice cream like this. Are you insane?" I looked down at my black strappy leotard and tights and a pink tutu over it.

"Jane it's okay. You look adorable."

"Stop calling me Jane!"

"Stop being a baby"

Our noses then touch and I moved back folding my arms and letting out a huff as I stood my foot on the floor. Ouch. Okay that was a baby move. My cheeks went warm and I pouted to try to cover it up. Bellamy just stared at me from head to toe and laughed.

"Can I at least change into my shoes? I don't want to ruin these"

Rosy, the anxious kid that she was, ran back to us. "Bellamy I'm telling mommy that you don't listen to me" he let out a sigh and then out of nowhere his hand wraps itself around my waist putting me over his shoulder. I grip on my bag tighten and groaned loudly.

"Save those sounds for later Jane. Lets go get ice cream for now."

"Ew! You did not just say that!" I shouted as he chuckled.

We left the studio and Rosy run to the back seat of the car. Bellamy gently put me down but my feet still didn't touch the ground. He placed me in the passenger seat.

When we reached the ice cream parlor he picked me up again whilst holding Rosy's finger and sat us in a both.

"Which flavor do you want?" he asked me. "Cookies and cream" I replied and Rosy giggled.