Chapter 47 | Wild Ones

Song: Wild Ones

Artist: Flo Rida ft. Sia

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I had worn tights with a skirt. Layered with a shirt and my leather jacket. Since there was still a bit of snow on the ground, I wore complete black clothes - they say black absorbs heat or light so this was an attempt to stay warm. But when I cuddled with Bellamy on the cold grass of the park, I didn't need the sun to keep myself warm. We had each other for that.

"I miss the sun from back home. I'll always miss the East coast sun." I told Bellamy who was running his hands through my hair. Brushing away the tangled locks. "You know, maybe I liked tanning because I couldn't swim."

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on his lips. I lightly slapped his chest.

"Don't ruin my mood with your cockiness."

"I think I made it a lot better."

"Well, keep going and you'll have to deal with your boner yourself." I teased.

"Why does it always come back to my boner?" He asked with a smile playing on his lips.

"Because it's just so huge." I said absentmindedly.

"Is it now?" He raised a brow at me.

I stripped myself away from him and pouted as I folded my arms across my chest. "That's not what I was supposed to say."

"Hmm," He nodded. "What were you supposed to say then?"

"That it's just as annoying as you." I laughed.

"Are you laughing at your own joke?" He did not look amused. I nodded my head as I laughed some more. "Wow, Jane. What great comedy."

"Did I hurt your ego?" I asked innocently as I batted my eyelashes.

He wrapped his arms around me and brought me back into his lap. Cradling me like a child. "Not if it brings a smile on your face."

I stopped laughing and cupped his cheeks. "Thank you." I said and kissed both of his cheeks. "Thank you for everything that you do." I placed my lips on his for another kiss.

"I love you, Jane." He breathed out.

"I love you too, Bel." I replied.

"Now back to where we were." He said, taking me out of the daze I had fell in just by staring at his handsome face. He didn't even have to try to look good.

"Where were me?" I asked clumsily. "Oh yes, I was telling you about my past life. Well, there are happy memories I can tell you about but I think I'd rather show you."

His eyebrows knitted as he gave me a confused look. "Don't you remember the box of secrets?" I gestured to the time he snooped around in my room. Gosh, I was going to be an emotional train wreck.

"You don't have to. I want you to open up to me but let's take it at a comfortable pace?" He suggested. I wished I was this sensible but I wasn't.

I shook my head at him. "Nope. I know you'll open up to me once I open to you and I really want answer Bellamy." I sighed as a serious mood took over. "I really want to know what you're hiding from me."

I searched his eyes for an answer but I got none. He could be really secretive and it was scaring me especially after that incident a few days ago. I was left to imagine what was really happening, what Bellamy was doing and why those people attacked us. The worst possible scenario came to my back but I shrugged it off. He was bad boy indeed but he wouldn't be in a gang, especially not because of his dad. He knew the troubles and problems of being involved with one and I knew he was smarter than to get himself into that stuff.