Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings

It's Sunday afternoon and we've decided to to hang out at Eliza's house. Bellamy drove us there and called the boys at her house. Well maybe just Chris since Harry stayed over.

"My parents aren't at home so we can do whatever we want other than partying because I don't want to clean up afterwards." Eliza announces as we sat in the living. Her house was just as gigantic as anyone else's.

We sat around the two TVs. One was connected to an Xbox as me and the boys played COD while Brianna and Eliza watched Netflix.

"Blake you should change that nail polish, you've had it on for days now," Brianna said as she chose from the million shades Eliza brought. I looked at my nails and observed my black nail polish. I did make it messy since I painted over the chipped parts.

"Bellamy, remove my nail polish please." I ordered.

He rolled his eyes at me, "I'm not doing that, I don't know how." I frowned at him, I knew the real reason was that he was too busy focusing on the game Harry and Chris were playing as he kept giving either of them pointers. I bet he couldn't get to half of their score if he were playing. I put my arms around his torso trying to pick him but he didn't budge.

"Move you cow," I huffed.

"There's so much more we can do. Don't be boring," he complained as he sat on the couch and winked me. I spread out my fingers and told him to remove the nail polish.

"There, now can I go now." Bellamy said as he finished removing my nail polish.

I rolled my eyes at him and picked up a bottle  of black nail polish. "Now put this on my toe nails and then on my fingers."

I grinned at him while he narrowed his eyes realizing what I just did. "You're going to pay for that!" he said, snatching the bottle from my hand.

I laughed and he mumbled things to himself. I glanced at Brianna and Eliza to find them staring at me with a surprised look on their face. I mouthed a 'what?' to them but they shared a look and shook their head at me.

 I mouthed a 'what?' to them but they shared a look and shook their head at me

"Two hours later,  you're done." I sighed looking at my dried nail polish.

Bellamy stretched his arms and yawned. "I think I did a pretty good job." he said looking at my toe nails.

"That's because you taped everything around my nails" I said looking at the balls of tape on the floor.

"It's time for revenge," He sang while giving me a sly grin. I knew I had to make a run for it. I quickly got up but he pulled me down on the couch and started tickling me.

"Don't...tickle...me" I said trying to catch my breath as I laughed and tried to push Bellamy of me.

"Nah-uh bad girl," he said as he continued to tickle me. I rolled on the couch falling face first on the floor. Bellamy fell on top of me while his hands were on my stomach.