2

"Dadddyyyy please can I go?" I pout. He sighs then pulls his reading glasses down. "Cat I don't want you hanging around gangs like that, someone could hurt my darling daughter."

"Daddy they aren't gangs they're my friends, I'll promise to work extra hard on studying for exams?"

My hands are together in a pleading way. "Dress down if you are going, I don't want too much attention on you, especially if alcohol and drugs are there," He frowns.

I squeal and run up to him to give him a big hug.

"Thank you Daddy I love you so much," I say.

"You'll be the death of me," He says when I pull away. "Do you need any money for petrol or food?" he asks.

"No, it's okay daddy my purse is full," I say.

"Dress down Catalina that means no fur scarfs and diamonds."

I pout. "Okay, Daddy."

I walk up the large wide marbled stairs holding onto the rail as I hear my heels tap the floor to make my way up to my floor.

I own the whole third floor of the house. I wanted the first floor but Daddy said that's where his office is so it was a big no.

I rarely get told no but when I do I make sure they know i'm not happy about it.

I have a closet for everything the one I rarely use is the one I have to use today.

My 'gross' outfits.

Nothing in here is bright or even fashionable. Like I have things like baby diarrhea-colored cargo pants and black tops.

I grab out something that looks kind of cute. Jeans with a large shirt.

Ew who wears this to a party?

I strip and toss my things to the floor then start pulling things off the racks. Anything in here that is cute?

The last thing I pull off the rack is a dark green pencil skirt. I grab a small top that sort've matches it yet it's just a plain black tube top. I grab a little black cropped jacket to go with it.

I'm not liking this but it would be similar to what everyone else would be wearing at the party.

My shoe decision in this closet is a pair of old converse or doc Martin there are also some other kinds of boots.

I go with Christian-Louboutin high boots. Zipping them up and I walk out. I'm not a short woman but I love heels these boots make me at least 5'10 with the three-inch heel.

I walk into my room which is the size of an average house.

I grab my phone and dial my baby's number.

"Did he say yes?" That is the first thing he asked. "Yes," I say. "Looks like my bed is occupied tonight," he says with a chuckle.

"Yeah," I say with a sigh.

"Want me to pick you up?" he asks. "Please? Daddy told me to dress down so that means I can't take one of my cars," I say.

"Might have some fun in your be-" Mr. Wells I have told you many times my silk sheets will not have any spec of your semen on them, you hear me?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

I smile to myself and look at the promise ring he had gotten me.

"Don't worry my mother has everything for us planned, so if we ever marry you can just put your semen in me and make little babies."

"I'm not the type of guy that marries Babe," he says. "You took my virginity and I love you and mother says whoever you love you will marry."

"We are still basically kids and you are thinking about marriage?" he asks.

"Obviously. I am a woman an expensive one my sheets stay clean until we marry," I say.

"Just get on birth control," he says. "No I want my body as healthy as possible in every way," I say.

"Whatever you want I'll be there in ten..." There is a long pause. "Bye babe." He hangs up.

My nails don't match my outfit and it's pissing me off so I quickly run to my bathroom and reach at the very back of the nail draw I have to find the black to color over my pink acrylic.

This is gonna annoy me even more for destroying these babies.

I paint over them then wait for them to dry then put a clear coat on them. "I've seen you dress like this once and I thought you were a different person," Mother says walking in.

"All for a party Mama," I say with a pout. "Parties aren't worth it for you to look so down my princess," she says.

"Look at you your cheeks aren't glowing like usual without your highlighter on, I say if you are gonna go dress how you want people can stay jealous at how beautiful you look all dazzled up."

"But your father's orders mean everything to me so you should stay like this."

"What time do you think you'll be back?" she asks. "I was thinking maybe two in the morning," I say.

"I'll keep your father occupied so you can stay out until three," She kisses both my cheeks then walks out only to come back in.

"Protection, and tell that boyfriend of yours to clean his bedroom."

I giggle then apply lipgloss to my bottom lip then I roll my top and bottom lip together. I left my hair down and only brushed it.

Putting on some of my favorite perfume then tucked the bottle into my bag.

I exit the bathroom. Right on que, I see Nicholas walk in. He looks at me confused. "I was scared who was coming towards me just now," he says holding his keys.

"I missed you too," I say rolling my eyes. "Hands off my daughter while on my property I have a shovel and I won't hesitate to dig your grave."

"Sorry, Mr. Smith."

Smith is my father's last name but I wanted my mother's because it sounds more feminine.

"If Catalina comes back with one hair pulled from her head I will hunt you down."

"Okay Daddy stop with the threatening," I say walking up to him. "I'll be okay, Nicholas and I have been together for a while you should know by now that he takes good care of me," I smile as I wrap my arm around Nick's.

"Go before I change my mind and have you clean your own closet," Daddy says, and Nick and I both walk out.

"It doesn't feel like we've been together two years but I can't believe on Monday we will be together for two years," I say.

He opens the door for me and I get into his car. He walks around to the driver's seat and gets in.

"I love you," he says. "You look hot by the way."

"I love you too."