16

After getting different clothes on I walk back downstairs. "Why is he still here?" I ask gesturing to Cameron.

"John meet my daughter Catalina," My dad says moving his hand to my back to move me closer to Cameron.

This fucker!

"I haven't seen you since you were small," He says putting his hand out for me to shake it.

Cameron's dad is hot... That came out wrong. He looks hit in the tux but i'm sure he usually has a bloated belly and a wifebeater on daily holding a beer.

I shake his hand. "Sorry I have no clue who you are other than you are Cameron's father," I say.

"We are going to an opera, that means you as well Cameron," His dad says.

Cameron's mouth gapes. "Like hell I am."

"Who likes the opera?" He asks. "I do, I love music of all kinds, but opera doesn't beat Metalica," I say.

His dad whispers something in his ear. "Fine," Cameron sighs.

"Metalica is rock," His dad says. "No Metalica has its own genre," Cameron says.

That's what I like to say about Metalica. I love Metalica but I refuse to have anything in common with Cameron.

Wait that was already too late!

Why didn't I think to keep my mouth shut about Metalica?

"I don't have a suit," Cameron says. "Easy fix we'll just stop at the store," Dad says. "No, I don't want anyone buying me something," He says.

"Don't be silly your father will buy it," he says.

Cameron gives him a confused look. "I won the lottery, son," John says.

"Oh great, again?" Cameron frowns. What does he mean by again? "Yes, can you believe it? 100,000,000 dollars," John exclaims and my mouth falls open, no one should just shout out the money they have.

One hundred million dollars!

"Not as much as Gabriel here but it's a lot," He says.

My dad holds 953,345,291, yeah that's a lot. When my dad said he was nearly a billionaire he wasn't joking.

"Dad I don't want a tux I'm fine with just a shirt and jeans," he says.

"Not at an opera house," John says.

"I'm only doing this for that one reason," he says. "There is a store down the road they do fittings so that it fits perfectly. They do it quick as well we'll have one for you before nine."

It's currently six.

"And you get your hair groomed and everything," his dad says and Cameron looks at him like he's the devil.

Cameron is the only one in here looking underdressed. A shirt and a pair of jeans his hair messy as usual and I don't think I can imagine him in a tux with his hair slick back with gel.

...

"This is so humiliating," Cameron grumbles from behind the curtain. "C'mon show us," I demand.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

We repeat that for about thirty seconds. "Fine, i'm not having that shit in my hair though," He says and I see the curtain move. "Can I come in and see first?" I ask.

"Sure."

I move myself to the edge of the curtain and enter. "You aren't even dressed," I say. He's just in his tux pants and the white button-up. We went for a navy blue tux.

"It fits you great, not too tight not too loose," I say fondling with his suit.

"Tell me when you go to college what is it you are going to do?" he asks. "Fashion design," I say. "Of course, it was that- Cat, the bow tie is choking me loosen it," He says when I start to do the tie-up.

"Well i'm sorry but you had it on terribly," I say.

His not short but not long hair is still messy. "Is that better?" I ask when I loosened the tie. "No, I hate this suit," he says.

"Is it at least comfortable?" I ask. "It feels expensive, I can't wait to put back on a pair of sweats and a shirt."

"I'd rather you just back in sweatpants," I say. "What? I like your tattoos."

"You've never mentioned them," he says. "Okay put the coat on," I say, grabbing it. He crossed his arms. "No, it is wayyy too hot to be in that thing, why isn't this enough?" He asks.

"Everything good in here?" His dad asks peeking through the curtain.

"No."

"Yes."

We both say at the same time. "Everything is fine we are just getting the coat on," I say. "I don't want the coat on," Cameron says.

"Son the coat on its own costs four hundred dollars please put it on, it is only for one night," He says then removes his head from the curtain.

"For me?" I pout giving him puppy eyes.

He frowns. "Woman with their damn conjuring puppy fucking eyes," he scowls putting the coat on.

I giggle and jump a little.

I'm in a long but tight, bronze glitter type of dress, the dress goes just above my knees my heels are black and my hair is done nicely thanks to my mother.

The top of my dress is like a V cut and shows more than enough cleavage and I have necklaces, bracelets, and earrings on.

I help him tidy himself up. "At least brush it?" I say. "It is brushed it's just fluffy and untamable leave me alone," He says. I giggle. "Sounds like my hair sometimes," I sigh.

"We have forty minutes until the show starts," Dad says.

"If you suck my cock I'll walk out and be a good boy," he whispers. "Not gonna happen, like I said before I don't want that near me," I say.

"I said I'd be a good boy," He pouts.

"No," I say.

I open the curtain. Cameron sighs and walks out. "You look very handsome," My mother says. "Your mum is hot," he whispers to me.

"She is a model and your dad is hot," I whisper back at him.

Am I really getting jealous of my own mother?

I got my blonde hair from my mother and the body.

But I look exactly like my dad.

I wonder will he compliment me? I don't really wanna ask for one because i'll get that jealousy question again.

I don't need his compliments to make me feel beautiful.

"Okay so there are only two seats in each VIP section so we will be separated," Mum says. "Yes I get peace and quiet," I lie, I don't want to be alone.

"Cameron will obviously be going with his dad and i'll be going with Gabriel," Mum says. That means i'll be on my own.

Dad whispers something to mum then she whispers something back he does the 'oh' look then lets her continue speaking.

"Okay let's get going."