43

(👀 Enjoy)

When he reached me I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him toward the bedroom, I walked backward. He kissed me as we fell onto the bed.

Missed these lips of his. He moved further between my legs while our lips moved together.

I comb my fingers through his hair but then he pulls away and looks down.

"Fuck." He smacks his head between my breasts and I giggle as he squeezes both with his hands. I push him off of me and then get on top of him sitting right against his bulge.

I get the tips of my fingers under the end of his shirt and then I slide them up with his shirt which makes it lift up.

He sits up and helps me take his shirt off. I push him back down and giggle as I move off of him.

I sit between his legs and slide my hands up his thighs until they run over his bulge.

When I reach his waistband I start undoing his jeans. He props himself up on his elbows. I can't even remember if I've seen his dick, I don't think I have.

I know it's big because I have felt it over his pants.

It's much bigger than the pencil dick I used to fuck. Marco's dick was alright if I'm honest but I never finished.

I'd mostly ride them when I want to finish, I prefer riding ever since I'd have sex with Marco, I never finished unless it was me doing the work.

The reason I am nervous to do this with Cameron is that I'm terrified I won't be as good as he assumes.

Even though he is easy to impress I feel like for me it's hard to impress him.

We have gotten far from the start of our 'friendship' like he'd bully me about being selfish, I was selfish.

He opened my eyes and made me appreciate him more, money doesn't make a person, he's happier where he is than my father is as a billionaire.

Money doesn't buy happiness it just buys things you want that you think will keep you happy.

I've been happier letting my guard down and not dressing like I'm supposed to impress the world.

I feel like I have changed, being selfish wouldn't get me anywhere.

Old me would be screaming at letting a stoner mess my lipstick up.

Now me doesn't even wear makeup.

Or heels.

I pop the button to his jeans open then slide the zip down.

His boxer's waistband is higher than his jeans. He raises his hips as I grab both the waistbands.

I'm not wasting time by removing one at a time. I get them down and he helps completely remove them.

I got a glance and feel intimidated. But. I'm gonna try my hardest to please him... Even if it hurts me.

I look again and my mouth is open. I reach out and he lays back as I grab his cock with both my hands.

"If... You are gonna give me head... I do have flavored condoms if you don't like the... Don't look at me like that, I'm already nervous," he says as I stick my tongue out and press it against his tip.

I do enjoy doing this but I never really had many occasions where I'd be able to do it, Nicholas always wanted it just quick and Marco just wanted to get me pregnant so he preferred finishing in me every time.

I swirl my tongue around his tip while looking at him.

Then I put his tip in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it, while my hand moves up and down. Tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum.