47

"You little shit, get back here," he says walking after me as I start scanning our things. "Why did you say no?" he asks.

"You know why," I giggle.

He lets out an annoyed groan before placing his head on my shoulder and frowning at me while I scan the items.

His front pressed against my back.

I pay for the things and escape his hold then rush out of the store. "Oi! Blondie get back here," he says following behind me.

I speed up and eventually get to the jogging stage to get away from him.

I'm giggling as I hear his footsteps get closer so I start running, running down the street. I hear him coming and it feels intense.

I walk down a path that leads to a beach. I kick my shoes off and stop. I dump the bag beside my shoes and remove his flannel and dump it with that stuff.

"Blondie I get it you are fir because you were a cheerleader but that doesn't mean I'm fit," he pants.

I giggle and throw my arms around his neck. "You are a little shit," he says.

"Oh look we are at a beach," I say and he glares at me. "I thought buying condoms was very romantic why didn't you say yes?" he asks with a chuckle.

"Oh that was so romantic Cameron," I say with a laugh.

He pulls me closer to him. "What about now... Will you say yes if I ask you out?"

"I dunno you are gonna have to find that out," I say and lean up on my tiptoes to be at his level.

"You wanna be with me?" he asks.

"Hmmmmm... Do I?"

"Blondie answer me." He grabs my face with both his hands. "I do actually, even though I'm absolutely frightened if I'm not high my taste will go back to asshole footballers," I say.

"Ya know I was just getting used to you being naked," He chuckles and I laugh. "You idiot, c'mon I wanna see my parent," I say and drag him back to my things.

"Come on bring your ass over here." I'm trying to drag him but he's just standing there acting like i'm not pulling at him.

"I'll suck your dick-" He walks to my things and picks them up.

"C'mon hurry your slow ass up," he says.

I huff. "You bitch."

By the time we got to my house, we had eaten two bags of candy that was meant for a movie tonight.

I opened the door, dragging Cameron in by his hand.

"Oh wow they did the place up," I said admiring the decorations. A massive sign that says...

Welcome home, Catalina.

"Oh no, Cameron take that bag to my room, My whole family is here," I say seeing my little cousin accidentally reveal himself from behind my father's office desk.

Cameron walks up the stairs to my level. I'm not in the right attire for a party.

Everyone reveals themselves from their hiding spots and shouts, "SURPRISE!" I never see my family since they all live two states over, the only people who lived here was my emancipated dad at the age of fourteen.

Since his parents weren't so loving and caring. Cameron did a good job at keeping this a secret, I did not expect this.

Good thing I got my nails done before I came back here or else I wouldn't of had good-looking nails.

Mum has a big cake in her hands and dad is holding presents.

"Hey, sweetie," Mum says putting the cake on the table. I hug her and she hugs me back even though I know she hates my clothing.

She pulls away and I hug dad. He just smiles at me. "I hate that I was no help, it's my fault you got taken in the first place," he says.

I see the scar on mums face from when Marcos's father had punched her.

"It's okay dad, mistakes get made," I say. "I know but that one shouldn't have been made," he says.

"We could have lost you."

My Aunt Lucille, she's always disliked me for being a selfish spoilt brat and hated that I got everything I wanted.

She has six kids. Lucas, Lachlan, Logan, Lilly, Laura, and Lucy. All the girls are redheads because of their father but she has completely black hair which is what the boys have.

I swear she has an addiction with the letter L because her husband's name is Lincoln.

Laura and Lucy are twins and are a year older than me. They are jealous of me so they hate me.

Not only that but since they are from my mother's side they very much fancy my father and their mother hates my mother for being with someone she liked.

Have no idea why she is here when she hates everyone here.

Lachlan is adopted and I'm pretty sure he has a thing for me, he's two years younger than me.

Not only that he's really weird.

"Excuse me, I gotta get dressed into something proper," I say.

"Take your time honey," Mum says.

I walk up the stairs to my level. I walk into my room. "I'm gonna get really dressed up, if I'm honest I miss dressing up all girly but I hated my attitude," I say to Cameron.

"I liked it, I mean you've been the girl I've wanted for like twelve years," he says.

"Selfishness I didn't like but I didn't care as much as I showed."

"Oh my god I got the perfect thing for you to wear," I say to him.

....

"I'm sure your parents would have been fine with me just wearing a shirt and jeans," he says.

"Pfft you are my boyfriend have to show my Aunt that I'm still a brat," I say.

"You look gorgeous a little over the top but still gorgeous, but why me in a suit?" He asks.

You will not believe what I am wearing... Can you guess?

It's all silver glitz and glam dress, jewels all over it including my heels and my Prada bag. The dress is backless and shows a lot of cleavage...

Barley covers my ass there are cutouts as well. "They match my nails... Almost not as bedazzled," I say.

"You look amazing but not so family-friendly," he says.

"I'm just reminding my Aunt that she is supposed to hate me," I say putting on my silver sheer gloves that go up to my bicep.

"Plus I love being a brat."

"Which earrings should go with this?" I ask. "Um, I. You remember when you went to a dance with a silver dress and wore these big dangly looking earrings?" he asks.

I sigh dramatically. "So glad I have you, forgot about them, I have over a thousand pairs of earrings," I say.

"Oh wow that's a lot," He says.

I go through my many draws that hold them, which are in the powder room.

After at least ten minutes I found them and put them on.

He's in an all-black suit if he thinks he's all dressed up he doesn't wanna know about the outfit I put Nicholas in for that very dance I went to that he was talking about.

I add some similar shimmer to my eyelids before drawing a thick wing of eyeliner.

"I might need sunglasses to look at you," he says and I giggle.

I comb my fingers through his hair to neaten it but keep the messy like look. "You look dashing," I say.

"This dress is gonna give me easy access," he says. "Oh trust me honey once you know what's under it you are gonna wanna rip it off," I say smacking someone's lipgloss on and then walking out.