46

We are at the condom section which is also the deodorant and lube section. "Wanna get extra slick?" he asks holding the biggest bottle of lube I have ever seen.

"Cameron, that is so much," I say. "I'd be too wet to feel pleasure."

"I'd just rub-" No," I interrupt.

"We do not need a fifty-six-dollar bottle of lube." I frown at him. "It's twenty percent off," he says.

"And if you are rubbing anything on my body it is lotion after I shave everywhere," I say.

"Not between my legs though."

"When?" he asks with a keen look. "Hey boy, you'll think you are finished but I'll keep you going until i'm satisfied just how I like it with sex as well."

"I'm fine with working," he says then slides his hand between my legs. I squeak then slap him. "Not in public," I giggle.

"Your ass gonna be really soft after I'm done with lotioning it," he says.

He squeezes my butt. "Cameron keep yourself together," I say and playfully slap him.

"Just claiming what's mine," he says that's when I notice he isn't the only guy in this section.

I roll my eyes.

"I need tampons as well my period is coming," I say.

"Ya know, I don't mind a little blood on the sword," He says and I smack him again but laugh.

"Cameron stop it."

"Do you know what size you are?" I ask looking at the condoms. "Nope they are either too tight or too tight," he says.

"We'll just get these ones," I say grabbing all the larger sizes to see which one is most comfortable on him.

I dump them in the basket we have on the floor then I move to grab tampons.

"You gon need big tampons once I've finished stre-" I look at him and try to keep a straight face.

"Stop it."

"I'm just kidding I know they go back to their original width I'm not that dumb," he says and I giggle.

"Wanna get some snacks?" he asks. "Am I not enough?" I ask with a fake glare.

The glare doesn't last long I'm giggling.

"Yeah, let's get some snacks," I say and drag him to the snack section after making him grab the basket.

Cameron looks at me funny. "Well... Well... Well... Looky what we have here," Nicholas says.

Oh gosh, I haven't seen him in so long.

"So the stoner does bang you?" he asks me. "Yep and unlike you, he finishes me." His smirk goes away.

"You only impress girls until they get your dick, now move along," I say.

"Someones a little mad he doesn't have the princess anymore," Cameron says.

"You think I cared about her? If I cared I wouldn't have slept with every girl on the cheerleading squad while I was with her," he says.

I scoff. "Never got them twice I bet," I say.

"They'll figure out that guys like Cameron are more fun than a footballer that blows their teammates."

He looks kinda scared now.

I've known for ages that he blew off the defense.

Aka the middle linebacker,

Cameron laughs. "How do you know that?" he asks. "Everyone knows Nick that you fiddle with dick," I pout.

"Wait-" Cameron laughs. "You actually did that... No offense okay if you are into guys that's fine but that's still shocking."

I don't care either but it was shocking when I saw the video.

"Are you a... Pillow princess?" I ask. "I hate you both so much," Nick says. "I'm generally asking because ya know, go bottoms because I can't dis my own team," I say.

He facepalms. "Yes," he says then walks away. "Shoulda' known by that walk," Cameron says.

"Who do you think bangs him?"

"Why are you so curious?" I ask. "It's drama I'm like a girl when it comes to that shit," he says.

"Middle linebacker," I say. "Girl I'm not the one that dated a footballer what the fuck you say?" he asks.

"One of the defenses fucks him," I say.

"I remember when my friend Amena screamed at me telling me how much I changed because once I didn't wear my pandora bracelet."

"I've made out with her," he says.

"I know."

"I thought it was disgusting because I was still at that stage where you were disgusting to me," I say.

"And now I have your heart," He says.

My cheeks pinken and I tuck my hair behind my ears. "Nope because we aren't together still," I say.

"I'm not asking you out in the middle of the candy section," he says.

"Why not? It's sweet," I say. "I see what you did there but it's also sour," he says.

"I'm not asking you out in the middle of the store."

"Why?" I whine. "Because I'm not," he says. "What you gonna ask me during sex?" I ask. "Yep," he says.

"How romantic," I said with a glare.

He chuckles. "Looking in your eyes in missionary... I'm kidding, I don't know when, and why do you wanna know when?" He asks. "Because," I say.

"What you want me to take you on a date and ask you out as I return you home at your door?" he asks and I nod.

"Yes and then I'd let you inside and we'd have a lot of sex," I say.

I love telling people I love that I love them and I can't just say it to him if we aren't anything. "I'm not good with dates," He says clicking his tongue.

He sighs. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Gross not in the middle of the store," I say and cackle as I walk away from him with my goodies.