45

"You can come back home my baby, he's gone he left with his things," Mum says through the phone. I've stayed with Cameron for a few days at the trailer.

I've missed home so much. Cameron strokes my thigh while I talk with mum.

"Where have you been staying these few days?" she asks. "At Cameron's place," I say. "I hope you've been using protectio-" Mum, why do you assume we have done it?"

"You didn't let me finish I was gonna say, I hope you've been using protection if you are having sex," she says.

"Well, I am..." Because those asses pulled my IUD out. I mean I used protection anyway even though I was on birth control.

"Okay just... Come home when you are ready," she says.

"I am ready, I never thought I'd miss school, I want my life back," I say. "And you have it back now, I'll inform the school that you are returning," she says.

"Thank you, mum," I say.

"I love you my princess and can't wait to spend time with you like we used to," she says. "I love you too mum and I can't wait either."

"I gotta go help your father with some things I'll tell him you will be here shortly," she says.

"Bye mum," I say.

"Bye sweetie," she says and hangs up.

I place my phone down and Cameron pulls me closer. "You wanna go to my house and watch a bunch of movies, eat a bunch of snacks, and snuggle?" I ask with a pout.

He looks at me funny. "No we won't be watching romance, I was thinking more toward comedy or horror," I say.

He sighs. "Thank god, I don't like romances."

"Would you watch a romance with me though?" I ask. "I'd have to, I wouldn't want to disappoint you," He says.

You wouldn't disappoint me because we'd most likely be fucking ten minutes in," I say and he chuckles.

"Yeah that sounds right, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you for an hour and a half."

"Oh pfft you survived months," I say.

"It was agony," he says while shaking his head. I giggle and he sits up. I go to sit up but he throws me down which makes me laugh even louder.

"Cam."

"Cam. Let me put clothes on you've kept me naked for three days," I say.

"I like you naked," he says. "Well, you'll see me naked more when we are watching movies," I say.

He sits up again and pulls me toward him. "Wait I just remembered, you have a bathroom in your bedroom," he says.

"I have three bathrooms on my floor, I own the whole second floor remember?" I ask.

"Does... Your parents come up whenever they want without asking you?" he asks.

"Depends on the situation, she won't disturb us if we are watching a movie on my bed or... Showering together or in my living room where there is a pull-out sofa with a massive flat screen like a theatre," I say.

"You have condoms there?" he asks. "Not big enough for that thing," I say pointing at his dick.

"And they might be expired so I dunno."

"We'll buy more, c'mon," He says and gets off of the bed.

"Wait have you ever been to the grocery store?" he asks. "Someone usually shops for my parents but I have been there with friends to buy like snacks and stuff when I'm hanging out with them."

"C'mon we are gonna buy condoms."

"I'll be your sugar Mummy," I said pecking his lips as I get off of the bed.

"Hey Mummy," he says.

I cackle. "Stop it, now let's go," I say getting a shirt on. "What's your smallest pair of jeans?" I ask. "The ones in the furthest corner," He says. I grab the ones I think are the small ones.

I go to put them on and they are still baggy. "You look cute," he says. "Do you have a belt?" I ask.

"Nope, you are gonna have to let them sit at your hips," he says with a wink.

I loot his famous green flannel and put it on. "I was gonna wear that you crook," he says. "Aww that sounds like it's your problem because it's not my problem," I say.

"You look good though," he says.

He's just staring at me. "Caaammmm," I say snapping my fingers. "Sorry, zoned out looking at your tits," he says.

"You wanna have a quick round before we leave?" I ask and he nods ready to throw me on the bed.

I playfully shove him out of the way. "Pussy whipped," I giggle walking out of the trailer.

He follows behind me and slaps my ass extremely hard. It made me gasp. "I am not pussy whipped," he says.

"If I laid down right on this grass and opened my legs you would be right between them within a second," I say.

"Yep," he says.

"So you are admitting you are pussy whipped?" I ask.

"Nope, never."

I turn around to halt him and I grab his hand then shove it in my pants. His fingers are already in search of my clit.

"See?"

"Yep, I do see," he says. "You admitting?"

"Nope."

"I'll let you fuck me right now if you admit it," I say. "I admit," he says. "I've been pussy whipped since that time you stood over me in your powder room."

He was laying on the floor so I took the chance that time.

I remove his hand from my pants before he actually starts bringing a little too much pleasure to my clit.

"C'mon let's go get condoms," I say.