Epilogue

Cameron and I ended up breaking up after three years of being together

Cameron and I ended up breaking up after three years of being together. It was after our daughter was born.

I've been focusing on myself and our daughter for the past two years since the breakup. We broke up because we felt like no matter how hard we were trying it just wouldn't work out.

I'm still not over him.

We called it quits and said we are perfect for each other... It's just the wrong time.

I cried for so long after we broke up, I couldn't breathe sometimes because I was crying that hard.

I missed him so much even though I see him often.

Anyway, I guess I should introduce our daughter. Her name is April she looks like her dad spat her out but she has my attitude.

He takes her for the weekends and I go out with friends for that time and study since I'm in college.

I don't have fun though.

Until over seven hundred days apart along with seven hours, seven minutes, and so far... One. Two. Three. Four, five, six. Seven seconds.

Yes, I counted because he's the only one I want so I counted knowing that the right time will come again.

He was dropping our daughter off back with me and when she ran into her room to play with her toys we finally kissed.

It felt like a dream come true.

I was so happy to finally feel his touch. That kiss led to more.

We kissed as he sat me on the corner of the counter. We had sex for at least five minutes before we both got jumped scared by our daughter walking into the kitchen.

The first time we've ever been caught by our daughter because this is the first time we've had sex since she was born.

I ended up scolding him for seducing me in the kitchen when he should have done that in the bedroom.

I fixed myself up and washed my hands before I went anywhere near her.

I had her lunch done and she was distracted for a few minutes while Cameron and I talked.

His hand was on my waist and he finally told me what I wanted to hear.

"I miss you Cat."

I cried, bawled my eyes out like some stupid obsessed freak hidden in the bathroom.

When April went to bed that night he confirmed that he wanted me back and oh boy was I excited.

I ended up crying and not even five minutes later he had my legs over his shoulders on my bed moaning his name.

The bad thing though he had me on my back, I couldn't easily muffle my loud moans. We went all night... All night.

We couldn't stop, we were both clearly still attached and addicted to each other.