22

Loud music blares as I enter the house. Sex on fire-King of Leon is playing from the massive speakers.

This is Kyle's house, Nick's best friend. "I'm sorry about Nick, Cat," Kyle says to me when I see him.

"It's all good he wasn't worth my tears," I say. I didn't cry once with what Nick did.

"What are you doing here tonight?" He asks. "Hoping to find someone that can actually finish me," I say, taking a sip out of the vodka bottle that I brought here myself.

I don't want a glass, I wanna get hammered.

"We were just about to play spin the bottle or truth or dare, I'll have you choose," he says. "We'll go with truth or dare," I say.

"When it's my turn I'll dare you to come and glisten my bedroom with me," he says.

"Sounds nice," I say. "I'll be waiting for when your turn comes up then."

I flutter my lashes then walk past him to greet Peach.

"The eye makeup suits you," Peach says. It's black mixed with red and I have eyeliner on as well I have lip balm for the lips.

I'm in a denim skirt my hair done in a messy bun, not a high one. I have a long black top on I also have black lace stockings on and to complete my outfit I wanna snatch... Cameron's green flannel.

My shoes are my new favorite which is the tube festival desert boots.

When I spot him, I spot the bitch next to him with my bitch for the night.

I walk straight up to him. I'm guessing he actually went and fucked her when I told him to. "Is it fun having your toy back? The accessory looks good without you but it'll do," I say to her.

"Now you are calling me an accessory?" Cameron chuckles.

"Oh, he talks," I gasp, covering my mouth. "Scared the shits out of me."

Alaina holds back a laugh.

I move my hands to Cameron. "I'm just gonna borrow this," I say, pulling his flannel off. I knew he'd wear it and I'm getting in before Alaina takes it.

Now my outfit is complete.

It smells like weed but my outfit did too.

Alaina tilts her head. "How's Nick?" I ask. "He's great." Sounds like she's lying guess she doesn't want the words 'I told you so' to leave my mouth.

"Wait quick question... Has he made you finish? If it's too personal you don't have to say it," I say.

"He hasn't," She looks away.

"You told him it was his personality didn't you?" I ask and she laughs. "Yeah."

"Oi Alaina gimme your glasses," Cameron says. She hands him her glasses not sunglasses they are like reading glasses.

He puts them on and looks at us. "I think i'm seeing shit and I need a hearing aid because I'm hearing shit too," he says.

Alaina rolls her eyes and snatches her glasses from him.

"Anyways I'm gonna go look for Danny," She says and walks off. "Danny Cobbler? Ya know mole-rat looking dude?"

He nods then chuckles. "She's banging him now?" I ask.

"Apparently," he says.

"Are you getting the other sleeve done?" I ask pointing to his arm.

"Yeah, planning on getting your face right on my bicep," he jokes.