3

"No, unless it's champagne I'm not having it," I say with a small smile to the person that offered me a cheap drink.

My shoes tap on the hardwood floor and even though there is music I can still hear them.

People are dancing and grinding up against each other and I think that is just unsatisfying. I walk up the stairs to go to Nick's bedroom. Another pretty blonde with long legs walks down the hall.

She looks a lot older than us. "No ones allow up here," I say.

"I was just using the loo," She says. "I don't think I've seen you around before?" I point out. "Oh I go to college I used to go to the same school as you, I actually used to hang out with a few before I left."

"Including my Nick?" I ask.

"No, I used to hang with him when we were fourteen," She says.

"How old are you?" I ask. "Nineteen," she says. "So you are in college but at a high school party?"

"Yes, I was invited by Nick," she says.

"Okay," I say and walk past her to enter Nick's room.

I take my jacket off and hang it on the post of his bed. I stand between his legs since he's sitting on the bed. "That bitch, you may have seen her, she walks in here starts kissing me and all this shit and tried to get my pants down."

"She's fucking ugly as fuck," he says.

"The girl that I saw walk past me just before I walked in here?" I ask.

"Was she blonde like short hair blonde, slim and had a blue mini skirt on with a dark orange shirt her heels were white and shiny?"

He knows a lot about what she looked like. "Yeah, that was it," I say.

That shirt did not go with that skirt and the shoes made it even worse. "It was that skank, pulling her tits out and everything trying to get my dick into her."

"I'm sick of these fucking sluts always trying to get me to bang 'em," He says brushing a hand through his hair.

"The not-so pros to girlfriends when their boyfriend is the quarterback, but no one is a challenge to me," I say moving my arms around his neck while I sit on his lap.

He goes to kiss me. "No, lipgloss," I say. "Can't you fix it like remove then put some back on after?" he says with a frown.

"This is the only time I am allowing you to. Give me something to wipe it off?" I ask. He leans over and grabs a tissue.

I wipe it off which using a tissue is horrible. He grabs the tissue from me once I'm done and he tosses it.

On the ground!

I sigh and move my arms back around his neck and kiss him. His hands snake under my skirt. I grab his hands and move them back to my hips but they somehow end up back at my bum.

"Nick-" C'mon babe, I wanna make you feel good," he says.

"I'm not in the mood," I say. His hands move back on me. "Aren't I important?" He asks.

"Yes you are, i'm just not in the mood," I say. "Oh, so when you are in the mood and i'm mot you'll cry and have a fit?"

"No, I never do, I never ask," I say.

"Yes you do," he says. "I ask once, and I was really drunk," I say. "And I wasn't in the mood," He says.

"You threw a tantrum."

"You were so in the mood you were feeling my body and kissing me before I even asked," I say. "Well God forbid if I make you angry," He says with a frown.

"All because I said I wasn't in the mood," I sigh. "Yeah, but why give me hints?" he asks, scowling now.

"All I did was sit on you how a girlfriend usually does..."

"When she's in the mood," he says. "Okay let's stop fighting and just lay me down," I say. He kisses me then moves to lay me down.