4

I see Amena on the couch sitting next to the stoner-dressed Cameron. But by the time I reach the bottom of the stairs after powdering my face. She's straddling him and kissing him!

What!

With him!

My mouth falls open. This is unacceptable!

He moves her off of him and gives her a disgusted look. Did she just get rejected by that scum?

Any guy would fall to their knees for her but some douche like him rejects her?

"Rough sex sounds good right now," Peach says walking up to me. "I like the more passionate making love kinda sex who would want to be in pain after sex?"

"Not every time you have rough sex it hurts after," She says.

"Yes, it would." I looked it up.

"If i'm honest I didn't really get off from Nick tonight," I whisper.

"Big dingdong didn't do you good?" she asks. "It usually does but maybe because he's been drinking that his cock wasn't working," I shrug.

"I'll ride it if you don't," she says, I glare at her. "Gross i'm kidding as if I'd go near him i'm more into the hockey players," She says taking a sip out of her.

Drinking that inexpensive stuff... Nasty.

"Hockey players are cute but I like watching Nick run around on a field even though he always gets grass and dirt all over him."

"Who is up for a game of seven minutes in heaven?" One of the guys asks to the crowd turning the music off.

"Just put your name in this hat if you wanna play," he says holding it out.

"C'mon we should play," Peach says. "I'm not having fun anyway so why not," I say. I walk up to Michael who was the one who asked who wanted to play.

I grab the pen and a small piece of paper that was clearly prepped for this game.

I write my name and put it in along with all of the other names.

Nick puts his name in the cap as well. "Remember if you get a guy they are no challenge to me," He says and kisses me. I frown. "Nicholas I told you not to kiss me when I have lip gloss on," I scowl.

"I'm sorry babe I'm getting drunk," he says. Sounds sarcastic.

We all take up all of the living room by sitting in random spots.

"Does everyone know the rules?" Miles asks standing in the center with the hat.

"No phones allowed. You'll be getting sent into a private room with the other person that gets chosen, the room has to be dark and you will not be let out until seven minutes is up, you can just hang in there not do anything, or you can be more interesting and kiss, make out possibly even have sex, I'd like to hear some noises so please... have sex."

Everything is inappropriate with these boys.

He starts pulling out the names.

"Corey and Sammy up first," Miles chuckles. Corey happily stands with a hard dick and Sammy just rolls her eyes. Michael opens up the dark room behind him. "Go and make some noise!"

Before the door even closes you can already see what they had chosen.

Sex.

I sigh as we wait around for seven minutes to pass. We hear a faint moan and everyone starts to cheer.

The room goes quiet again and the pervs are having their ears against the door.

"She must be really wet with the noises we can hear," Casey chuckles.