14

"What are you wearing?" Nick asks with a weird look when I enter the school..

I ended up wearing loose ripped jeans and a green long sleeve crop because Daddy wouldn't let me wear the purple day outfit because I had a fit.

"I took the bus here," I say ignoring his question. "Why were you at this party?" he asks.

"You could've just came over to my house for a good time," He frowns.

Does he call what we do a good time?

"What would we have done?" I ask. "I'll come over tonight if you let me ride you?" I ask. "Yeah," He says.

"Why were you kissing the stoner?" he asks. "I saw pics that Alaina had posted," He says. "You know who Alaina is?" I ask.

"Yeah she hangs with stoner boy," He says. "Why were you kissing her? Oh, wait, fucking her?" I ask.

"Excuse me?" He scoffs.

I walk past him. "Talk later," I say and meet up with the girls. But by the time I reach them I spit Alaina, she's talking with the girls... But she's dressed up in a small dress and heels.

Is that my dress!

You gotta be kidding me I told Cameron he could pawn it to get money but he gives it to her!

She has her hair done how I did with that dress. Makeup on and everything.

She looks better in that dress than I did. I don't have any makeup on because Daddy wouldn't let me doll myself up today.

"Oh my god, Kitty you scared me I didn't even recognize you," Peach shrieks.

"Sorry I didn't wanna wear makeup today," I chuckled nervously.

"This is Amena's cousin-" We've met before saw her last night actually," I cut Peach off.

"You should come to our party this weekend they'll be drinks and everything, just a girl's night, no boys."

"Am I coming?" I ask. "Sorry mum gave me a limit and I just gave Alaina my last offer," Peach says. "Oh that's fine I think my Aunty is coming over I haven't seen her in a while," I say.

Peach raises her eyes brows. "Cool," she shrugs.

"See you at practice," I say and walk off.

"You look different-" Leave me alone please Kyle," I smile at him politely mocking him.

I walk past him.

Why is everyone acting weird and why is Alaina somehow taking my spot? I won't let jealousy take over.

I forgot to mention the shoes i've got on is a pair of dark green converse to match my top.

I have a black hairband in my hair as well.

All I have on that is makeup is my lipgloss.

"When I said act like us I didn't mean be, basic," Cameron says chuckling. "Shut up, my dad grounded me from anything pretty," I say.

"You look basic now," he says.

I shuffle through my bag. "Here are your clothes back but thank you for giving mine away," I say with a scowl.

"Keep them, you look better in those than whatever you are wearing," he says and walks away.

And now I feel like shit.

I guess it's karma though, I make fun of his outfits. "If I wear these will you leave me alone?" I ask following behind him.

...

No one is leaving me alone. I put on Cameron just Cameron's Metalica shirt that I had of his. "You spend one night partying with those goons and now look at you," Amena says.

Amena, my best friend.

Why?

"You should stay away from my cousin's boyfriend and stick with your own you whore."

"Excuse me? Nick cheated first, sleeping with your cousin," I say. "Well have you ever thought that she is better?" she asks.

"Yes I have now stop it, why are you being like this to me?" I ask.

"Because you are a homewrecker!"

"Those two aren't even together she's the fucking homewrecker!" I exclaim. "You best shut your mouth before I slap it," she scowls. "Why are you being like this?" I ask.

"Because you are a spoilt bitch, hurting my cousin by taking her man," she says.

"He doesn't even like me and I'm glad because I don't like him either!"

"Why are you in his shirt then?"

"I know even in your dress-down closet that you don't own a Metalica shirt," She sats. "This is my dad's you bitch, leave me alone," I scowl.

"Peach and I will be at Nick's you wanna know why? Because he doesn't love you, Alaina will be with Cameron while we enjoy your boyfriend."

"I didn't do an-" You are just a spoilt brat no one fucking likes you but god forbid if we say something you don't like!" she shouts into my face.

"Peach has been enjoying Nick for quite some time now, it's my turn tonight, I hope you have fun being alone," She pouts mockingly.

My eyes water but I'm trying not to let them escape.

"Aww, are you gonna cry? Aw that's so sad the little kitty is gonna cry," She says.

"I hate you, I hate all of you, i've done so much for you, you wanna know a real selfish brat? You would be nothing without me same as Peach I gave you everything, my dad gave you a home he gave your parents so much money so that you could live in a house, that first time you went shopping I paid for everything so you could have clothes, you are the bitch, all of you are every single one of you from popular prep to loser stoner, you all are the same but different."

I see guilt in her eyes but what comes out of her mouth doesn't seem like guilt.

"Well would you look who it is the man that is gonna make me feel like i'm in heaven," She says.

I see Nick but for some reason, I don't care that she's taking him.

"Like I care I don't even know what it's like to finish because he never hit the right spot have fun being stuck in missionary."

"You are the whore Amena," I say when I see Nick starting to guide her away like I wasn't even there.

And of course, this day gets worse and I see that bitch down the end of the hall with Cameron.

Kissing.

I feel like crying but I won't. I'm sick of crying when things don't go my way or I don't get what I want.