7

"I'm skipping practice for this so it best be good," I say. "If you are broke why do you have a car?" I ask. "It's not mine, I don't know whose it is."

"You stole it?" I ask.

"Put these on," He says. "They are clean you are just choosing to judge."

"Your clean is different to mine," I say. "I don't want to wear you- fine, you aren't making me do anything else though," I say.

I grab his shirt and his pants. "The only thing I can do daily is clean myself and my clothes," He says.

"Is there somewhere I can change?" I ask. "Just change in the back of the car," he says.

I sigh and walk to the door. "That handle is broken go around the other way," he says. "I'll buy you a car," I say.

"Depends on what typa car, I don't want something pink with a fluffy interior," he says. "My Lamborghini is still black."

He looks at me like my eyes had fallen out. "That would be stolen within a day of being here," He says.

"Well I'll just get you something else," I say.

"No, I don't want anything i'm fine with this piece of crap," He says. I open the door surprised the back is cleaned.

Does he keep it cleaned in the back so he has a sex spot,

I sigh again and get into the car to start getting dressed. It's just a pair of grey sweatpants and a black Metalica short sleeve shirt.

I slip them on, noticing a bong on the floor and cigarette butts. Then I get out. He lifts the boot with a red face. "Just put your things in there," He says.

"I don't have any shoes," I say. "The ones you were wearing are fine they were just sneakers," He says.

"Four hundred dollars sneakers, we aren't going where there is mud right? White is hard to clean," I say.

"No, it's just a house with a concrete path," he says. "Now turn around," He says.

"Why?" I ask. "A girl like you won't know how to make a messy hair look," he says.

"No, I spent money to get my hair done," I say. "I'm just tying it up but with anything you do it would still be neat."

"I don't see why this is necessary?" I say. "Because if you dress like what you usually wear I don't know how the men in the house would react, not saying they'd hurt you or anything but they'd try and get into your pants and stuff."

"You are taking me into a jun-"

"Stop being loud, causing attention to yourself here could get you hurt," he says.

He ties my hair into a low ponytail.

"I don't want to go to a detention center for help I don't wanna leave here," he says.

His shirt is massive on me, I could wear it as a dress.

I put on my sneakers when I get away from him. He's got a cigarette hanging from his lips and looks so fucking hot-

You gotta be kidding me!

Catalina Luna did you just call him hot!?

Since he has just a shirt on for once, not like with an open flannel or a jacket you can see his tattoos more.

One arm is covered the other has only a few.

I angle my eyes down more. The pants show the perfect print of his- "Stop staring at me and tie your shoes," he says.

I look up at him. "Sorry zoned out," I say.

I do the bunny ears then loop one around to tie my shoe. "Why do you tie your shoes like that? Do you not know the one loop way?" he asks.

"Bunny ears is the only way I know how," I pout then stand once I'm finished.

He chuckles. "What you just upgrade to laces last week?" he asks. "Excuse me did you see me with velcro straps before this day?" I frown.

"And I always wear lace," I say pulling the straps of my thong up his pants are low rise on me since they are big.

His eyes drag down. "Something else of yours is standing," I say pointing innocently at his pants.

He looks down. "I fuckin' hate this thing sometimes," he says and covers his crotch after putting the cigarette back into his mouth.

I laugh.

"Oh, forgot to mention this is lace as well," I say lifting the shirt up. "Fuck off it's hard to hide this thing with sweatpants on," he says.

"You've got quite the log there," I say in a mocking tone.

"And i'll shove it in you if you don't shut the fuck up," he frowns and I watch as the cigarette drops from his lips and to the ground.

Do you know that one look that Shrek has pulled before? Ya know the 'oh shit' look?

Yeah well, that's what i'm pulling right now.

He picks the cigarette back up looks at it a bit then puts it back in his mouth. "How long has it been since you last had sex?" I ask.

"Last night," he says.

"Why?" he asks. "You wanna'go?" he chuckles. "Ew gross no," I say.

"We gonna get going or are you just gonna keep staring at my dick the way you stare at your boyfriends?" He asks.

"We can go," I say.