51

"Where do you want tatted now baby?" Cameron asks while I sat on the table, this unqualified boy is wanting to tattoo me again. "I dunno, can I try doing one on you?" I ask.

He sighs and sits back his body slumped against the seat. I eye him off like a schoolboy seeing tits for the first time.

"Come on, just one?" I pout and of course that always works. "Where baby?"

"I'm a neat writer, I wanna write my name on your v-line," I say and he flinches with his eyes. "That sounds painful," he said but lifted his shirt off anyways.

"Why not somewhere like, the side of my neck or on my finger?"

"Because I want it here, thank you for the options I might also write my name there so that girls know your neck, fingers, and down your pants, is mine."

"Do whatever you want baby, maybe girls will finally leave me alone," he says.

"I like when girls try getting to you, knowing that I already have you," I say and jump off of the table.

"Baby, do you want me to lay on the table?" he asks. "No stay here because after... I might soothe your pain," I say with a small giggle before climbing on his lap to do his neck first. "How do I turn this thing on?" I ask.

"You step on the pedal," he says pointing down. "Where is the numbing cream?" I ask. "I don't need it," he informs.

"Ohhh someone grew some balls."

"You bitch."

I dip the gun into the ink on the movable tray beside the chair and then step on the pedal. "Hold still," I announced before I pressed the gun against the side of his neck.

He holds the paper to clean the mess up while I do.

I wrote it as neat as I could and it looked nice, I wasn't as neat as Cameron was with his left-handed ass but it looks super nice.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶.

I add a cute little heart next to it and wipe the excess ink away. "And you clean it some more than out that plastic wrap on," he says.

I move off of him and do what he had asked but let him have a look before I cover it. "You have such girly writing," he says.

"I like it though."

He kisses me quickly. "Okay let's clean up and get out of here," he says.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask. "I dunno, what do you wanna do?" he asks. "I wanna watch Angus, Thongs, and perfect snogging," I said. He sighed. "We watched that yesterday."

"So, it's amusing and I find it entertaining."

"Why don't we watch something that's more... Like us, not the overly cringy schoolgirl shit," he suggested.

"And what would our movie be- And don't you dare say some Mafia movie because that would be Marco and I."

"We do fuck a lot, I mean a lot a lot," he says and puts his shirt back on. We walked out of the shop and he yanked me towards him by grabbing my waist as we walked. He opened the car door for me and I got in.

"I didn't know you could be a gentleman," I said and closed the door before he tackled me.

I giggled as he got into the driver's seat. "You piss me off so much but, you are lucky I'm very fond of you," he says.

His phone buzzes in the centre console. I pick it up. "It's a message from Victoria, I didn't know you had her number," I said. "Yeah, Miles gave it to me it's for... Plans," he says sceptically. I open his phone and read the message.

Victoria: Hey uh Miles was wondering if you wanna hang out?

I questioned for him.

Cameron: What for?

Victoria: I dunno he said he wanted to catch up and that you can bring Catalina with you

Cameron: Do I get a bite of that sweet ass ;)

Victoria: Gross.

Cameron: I'm just kidding it's Catalina typing.

Victoria: Oh... Had me nervous there.

Cameron: Where do you wanna hang out?

Victoria: Miles said to the waterpark, it's a day without Harmony, I've been super tired lately but I wanna go out

Cameron: Ohhhhh sounds fun! We'll be there soon!

I laughed to myself and put his phone back down in the console. "House pronto, we need to get ready for a waterpark day," I said and he didn't question it, just rolled with it.

____
I am sorry for not posting and forgetting to mention that this will be the second last chapter.

I'm in my ACTUALLY FINISHING MY BOOKS era. Before making any more new ones 😭

I'm also sorry for not posting 😭 been busy with adulthood. And I might have a boyfriend! 🥺 things are unknown right now but I've been talking to this really cute dude.
Not just talking uh he kinda comes over to my house and we do more than talking if ya know what I mean-
I need to be financially stable if I wanna continue my dream of being a full-time author so I promise soon very soon in the future I will be posting more, but I won't be making you pay money for these books only the books on my second account 🥺