20

It's the school holidays for Christmas. Dad said that mum always needs reassurance that when he was in this movie once that he was supposed to kiss that woman and mum even said it was alright at the time.

That's what she meant by cameras.

My dad is literally in a sex scene apparently it's a three with two girls and there is a lot of kissing in it.

It's gross to think that I could accidentally stumble towards watching that movie because I don't know the name of it so that's why I stick to watching newer romance movies or just horror maybe some comedy if i'm upset.

"Merry Christmas sweetie," Mum says handing me a gift. "Thank you, mum," I say.

I asked for fewer gifts this year because I don't need so much stuff.

I open my cutely wrapped present and gasp. "I love Pandora bracelets," I say. She slides a bunch of little wrapped boxes to me. "Are these the charms?" I ask.

She nods.

"Thank you," I say.

This is all I got besides a few pieces of clothing and some new shoes and also new perfumes. I'm glad they didn't go all out this year.

I got them presents, a week ago I wanted new family photos so we went and got them done and that was their present and I also got them chocolates since dad is happy if he gets to stuff his face with them.

I wrote them a card each as well to show my appreciation.

"This feels weird usually you are unwrapping presents until lunchtime, but you've only got five presents," Mum says.

My Lamborghini is still black because I decided it wouldn't suit pink.

I sold my two pink cars and I even gave away some shoes but I love them more than the clothes I got rid of.

Instead of having a dress-down closet, I have a dress-up closet for occasions.

My parents and I are currently in our Christmas Pj's dads wearing shorts and a shirt me and mum have the nightgown version.

"Okay go and put your stuff into your room then come down for breakfast," Mum says. "I wanna give your dad his pres-" Yeah shoosh I don't wanna know," I interrupt her.

I grab my things and put them into my little Christmas bag then walk up the stairs.

Dad being the dad usually cleans up the wrapping paper while everyone unwraps their presents.

I reach my room and place my new stuff on the bed and I sit next to it and pull out my Pandora bracelet to start putting the charms on.

"Well hello."

I snap my head to the door and see him standing against the door frame. He's shirtless has red pajama pants on to match the Christmas theme and a Santa hat on.

His tattoos are on show.

No, I hate him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. "Came to tell you, Merry Christmas," He says.

"Merry Christmas," He says.

"Cool, you said it now you can go," I say. He sighs and pulls himself off of the frame and walks towards me.

"You look good in green," he says. "It's red- You perv! You can't help yourself," I laugh.

My underwear is green.

He chuckles. "I've missed you," he says tilting my head up to look at him and not the large tattoo on his hip.

"Nice to know, I forgot you existed until now," I fake pout.

"I was gonna get you a Christmas present but that was before you were a dick to me," I say.

"Look I'm sorry okay, I just don't trust you," he says. I stand up.

"What do you mean? I haven't done anything to make you not trust me, I don't trust you because what guy bubbles up a girl then kisses another one right in front of them?" I scowl.

"I even tried changing to get you to like me," I say and now my eyes are watering and I feel pathetic.

"Did you know Alaina came over here to try and ruin my parent's marriage? She took my friends made everyone at school hate me took my boyfriend who I didn't even care about after the seven minutes in heaven."

"Go away I don't want you here it is Christmas I shouldn't be crying over a stupid fucking boy," I say wiping my eyes then I walk to my closet.

"You knew I liked you but you kissed her right next to me at the Opera and everything, why was she even there?"

"I invited her," he says.

"What so you could hurt me? Because one second you weren't on your seat and then when I looked again she was there and you were kissing her, then what do ya know you show up to my area and sit down with her on your lap."

"Is that why you left?" He asks.

"Why else would I have left? I love the Opera," I say. "I'm sorry-" I don't believe you because the only person that should have trust issues is me, go and keep kissing that bitch."

"I haven't seen her in a month."

"Oh, i'm sorry your fuck buddy is gone because she's getting dick from someone else," I pout.
"Guess you weren't good enough for her either."

"I'm sorry okay, she must have lied about what her friends say, she said it was just a bet to see how easily you could get someone like me and then humiliate me when I was whipped, and when it wasn't the bet she said you just wanted to take me from her."

"Yes I liked Alaina but not as anything further than a friend, she and I weren't going any further than friends with benefits because all I want from her was sex," he says.

"If you wanted me then why didn't you show it instead of kissing her and shit in front of me, I was expecting to be tied to a chair and forced to watch you guys fuck it was getting to that," I say.

"Like we would work anyways," he says. "My parents worked out and my dad was exactly like you when he was younger, my mother was known as the princess of the school," I say.

"We aren't smart enough to make it work," He says.

"Awesome, does this mean you'll leave me alone?" I ask.

"No," he says and walks out.